Boyfriend .

Song for this chapter:

Hotline Bling by Drake

Rosie's POV

as everyone was staring at me ,my heart just began to beat really fast .

I didn't know what to do .

So I stood up into the chair and smiled .

"Yes"I said and everyone started cheering and clapping .Niall helped me into the table and gave me a huge hug . As I turn red to look at Zayn I saw his facial expressions were kind of sad .i was making Zayn jealous .

Suddenly Niall pushed his lips against mine .i didn't mind because they were so soft and amazing .

He handed me the roses and I smelt it .this was all so weird but now i have a boyfriend .

"This is so weird"I said as I got down and Niall helped me down.

As I turned to see Mr Hemmings looking at us I felt double guilt because it was Zayn and Me Hemmings staring .

Wtf.

A lot of people came up and congratulated Niall and I .it was lol weird but Niall is just amazing actually.he kept me in his arms and I just felt loved .

I never images dating Niall or even thinking of Niall in that way but I noticed now hat I actually want to be with him .

Niall joined me at my friends and I 's hang out spot because I refused to sit in the cafeteria .

"Ay,break her heart ... I'll break your face " Lacey said and I just gave her a look and she laughed .

"Jokes at least you asked her out not that stupid idiot ,Zayn"she said and then I choked .

"That's his friend ,Lacey"I said trying not to make Niall feel uncomfortable .

"No,it's chilled .he can be a dick sometimes"Niall said and I laughed as he held my hand.

We sat down and I crossed my legs infront of Niall.

He took my hands and stared into me eyes.

"So , tell me ... Why did you ask me out ?"I asked him as I played with his hands .

"Well you are utterly amazing"he said and I laughed .

"Naaaw"I said and I could feel myself blushing .

I put in my ear phones but Niall put in the other one .i then went to my playlist and he looked at my songs .

"Do you like Rap?"he asked me and is hook my head quickly .

"I hate it .i mean the artists are great and all but I just don't like Rap"I said and he laughed.

"I love the way you need to explain yourself "he said and I laughed .

I then chose one of the few rap songs I had .

Hotline Bling by Drake .

"This is Rap"he said and I laughed.

"A few songs are okay"I said and he laughed .

I then began to sing and everyone just stares at me and laughed

"You use to call me on my cellphone"i sang and everyone stared but the. Lacey joined in

"Late night when you need my love"we sang and everyone just laughed because our voices were horrible.

"Sssh"Niall said putting his finger on my lips.

"Make me"I said and he smirked.

"You wanna go there ?"he said and I shook my head quickly .