Moments .

Zayns POV

I layed in by bed feeling absolutely gutted .i don't know why I felt so down .

I stared at my wall .

I turned to look at my clock and it was 2am .

I didn't even know it was this late .

I turned around and I suddenly saw a small figure standing in my doorway .

"Safaa,why didn't you knock"I complained and she walked slowly inside.

"It's 2am in the morning,why are you not asleep?"I asked as I sat up seeing my sisters frown in her face .

"What's wrong , sweetheart?"I asked her .

"I had a bad dream and Waliyha doesn't want me to sleep in her bed with her"she said and I tried not to laugh so I sat her on my lap.

"Wanna sleep in big brother Zayns room ?"I asked her and she nodded quickly .

"Come on"I said as I layed her down next to me .

She made herself comfortable and I wrapped my arms around her .

She was so warm .

I love all 3 of my sisters dearly .

"Wanna tell me about this dream?"I asked her as I figured out she couldn't sleep .

"No"she answered and I sighed .

"So how's s school going ?"I asked her .

"It's fine "she answered and she yawned .

"Get some sleep ,okay"I said and she nodded .

I closed my eyes and I was gone like a light .

Rosie's POV

I woke up round about 9am and prepared myself for a lazy Sunday.

I walked lazily downstairs .

"Morning everyone"i said as u saw my dad reading his newspaper at the table and my mom cooking something to eat.

"Morning ,love"my mom greeted.

I sat down and I grabbed the cereal box.

"Niall seems like a good guy"my dad said setting down his paper .

"Yeah , he is"I said as I through the milk into my bowl.

"Baby?"my mom said setting down my dads bacon and eggs in front of him .

"Mom."I answered her .

"When are you going back to dance ?"she asked handing me a letter from my old dance studio .

I use to dance when I was younger but I stopped for some reason .i danced mainly contemporary .

I love dance and it's a way that I express myself .i can tell a story through dance and I always use to show what i was feeling the way I dance .

Ones day I decided to leave and everyone was sad because I've been at Dance Revolution for almost 8 years but I had to leave .

Dear Rosie :

We miss you a lot .

Its been a long time since you actually came back to dance but we have decided to reach out to you and ask if you wanted to come to Dance Revolution .

We were a great team with you and want to reunite you with us again .

Please think about it .