Fights&&Relationships

Lacey's POV

"Please "I begged him as he walked closer towards me pointing his gun to my head.

"I'll do anything just please"I begged again.

"Anything?"he then said smirking and I nodded through my tears .

"Now get down on your knees"he said pulling down his zipper and shook my head because I wasn't going to give him a blow job.

"Do you want me to blast a big whole I. Your head ?"he asked me and I hesitated .

I shook my head .

"GET DOWN!"he raised his voice which startled me and then I shook my head because I wasn't going to betray Justin no matter what the circumstances were .

"Fine , the. You leave me no choice "he said and suddenly my hands became so sweaty and my eyes were red.

"P-please "I begged him and he laughed .i closed my eyes preparing myself for my death .

"Get away from we !"I suddenly heard someone scream and as I opened my eyes I saw Zayn and Rosie . Zayn grabbed he gun out of his hand an knocked him out .rhe rest of the guys ran away as they saw Zayn had the gun in his hand .

Rosie ran to me and I fell into her Arms.i was crying so hard hat I didn't have any time to breath.

"Lacey "she said and I just cried .

"Let's get you home"Zayn said and then they helped me to the car.

"Are you okay?"Rosie asked and I nodded as I messaged Justin .

Lacey : I'm going home so if you looking for me in at home ...

Justin:okay , love you xx

He messaged immediately back but I didn't say anything in return.

Then it hit me . What was Zayn doing here . I wasn't taking note at first but now I realized that Rosie is here with Zayn .i was really confused .

"Uhm..."Zayn said and I just stared out the window.

"So uhm Lacey ,how's Justin?"he said trying to start a conversation so I have a small laugh because honestly I wasn't a big fan of him .

"None of your business"I spat at him and then I saw Rosie give me a dead scary look .

"I mean uhm his great"I said giving him a fake smile .

After that it was silent and I was just trying to get that whole picture out of my mind .

They dropped me of infront of my door which was relaxing because now I know I'm at home,safe.

Rosie's POV

it was weird to see how Zayn was trying to make a conversation with Lacey .

"She's such a bitch"he said and then I gasped .

"You don't mean that"I said and he laughed.

"Actually I do..."he said and I could feel my blood boiling because no one says that about my best friend .

"Excuse me Mr fucking asshole !"I shouted and he gave me an ugly look .

"What did you call me ?"he said and I rolled my eyes .

"I called you a fucking asshole !"I shouted at him and then he turned and I saw his face was red.

"Excuse me miss slut of the year"he said and that's where I snapped .

"STOP THE CAR!"I shouted but he laughed like I was some crazy person.

"STOP THE FUCKING CAR NOW !"I shouted even louder and instantly the car was dead still.