Bro Code .

Rosie's POV

The whole day Zayn hasn't been noticing me.it kind of pissed me of but that means I have to step my game up .

At the end of the day I stayed longer at my locker waiting for Zayn to walk past .

I kept on scratching in my locker making it look like I was looking for something .

Suddenly I heard his laugh .

I glanced over at him and saw he was with Harry .

I took a deep breathe as he neared me .

He was a few feet away so I turned around closing my locker so that he could hear .

He finally noticed and looked towards me .i wanted to smile but then I gave him a dirty look and looked towards Harry smiling .

"Hey"I winked and Zayn just stared with big eyes .

I walked away Infront of them and I smirked .i think I was making him jealous but i wasn't going to let him get the best of me as well .

I stepped out of the school and suddenly I was ambushed by all these reporters .

"Rosie , do you believe that Mr Hemmings is guilty"someone shouted and shoved a microphone in my face .

"Have you been to one of his trials ?"another reporter asked but i stood there , not knowing what to do .

I then began to think about Mr Hemmings and what he did .

I grabbed a microphone out if one of their hands .

"Mr Hemmings is a sick man . Who would do something like what he did ? I never want hear his name in my life again"I say and hand the microphone over to the closest person .

Making my way through the reporters whilst they were still trying to question me but I didn't answer .

I needed to get out of here .

Luckily my dads car was waiting outside .

I got in and my dad gave a me a warm smile .

"Ready for today?"he asks me and before i answer , I run all the thoughts through my head what I'm suppose to be doing today because i forgot .

"Dance"my dad finally says because he notices that I couldn't remember .

"Oh sh- uhm yeah"I said almost swearing .

I looked at my dad expression but luckily it seemed like he didn't notice .

I sigh softly .

***

My dad picked me up from Dance .

It was amazing .everybody was excited to see me and I was excited to see them .

Zayns POV

Harry was over at my place and we just chilled in my room .

My dad isn't to keen with Harry but fuck him because Harry is my friend and I can have friends over whenever I want to .

My dad doesn't understand the situations I get into.if he could only ask me why i began to smoke and drink .If he could only realized the pain I was going through then maybe this whole conflict wouldn't of happened .

I mean , his my dad and I always wanted that father , son kind of a thing but his like me I mean I'm like him . stubborn .

My dad doesn't even look at me anymore and sometimes I wish that I didn't do any of this just to talk to him . Honestly when I see him with Waliyha and Safaa and the way he is with them,I get jealous . His always hugging them and buying then things and taking them out and here I am practically invisible to him .