4*My Boyfriend's Got a Boyfriend*

~A/N~

This Chapter has a raunchy scene at the end. You have been warned.

I walk into the park from the picture on Evan's side table with my acoustic guitar in my left hand. We decided we could meet here since its a little ways out from the surroundings of our friends and families. He let me know the location via text after I got out of the shower.

Since we had a late breakfast, we decided to skip lunch and head straight over. It's a little after 1:30pm and I'm late, as usual.

Knowing that my man's already here, I look around to find him. It's late summer/early fall at this point and there aren't too many people hanging around. A couple families sitting in the grass spending time together, a few people walking with dogs or strollers, random kids laughing and playing with their friends oblivious to real life. My boyfriend loves to come to parks to people watch. He says that people best photograph when they don't know its happening.

"There's something crazy beautiful about real emotions," Evan comes up behind me wrapping his left arm around my waist and rests his chin on my right shoulder. Surprisingly, it didn't really shock me. However, it did make me feel complete. There's just something about being next to him that makes me feel... right. I press my lips to his left temple and close my eyes. I hear a quiet click and realize the real reason he wanted to come here.

"I actually wanna copy of that one, Stud," I mumble against his face not opening my eyes. I can feel the smile reach his eye through my lips.

"Guess I didn't hide that one as well, huh?" he laughs moving his chin off my shoulder to put his camera in the case around his neck and shoulder as to move it out of the way. I set my instrument on the ground at our feet. He grabs my hips, turns me around to face him and locks his arms around my back, "What took you so long to get here?"

"I had to make myself gorgeous for you," I flip my hair and make my voice sound like a 1920's lady's version of myself. Bringing my hands up around his neck, I flutter my eyes at him.

Smiling, he puts his lips against mine for a brief second, "You're always stunning to me."

"Sometimes I seriously wonder how people don't know you're gay," I deadpan dropping my hands to my side looking him straight in the eye.

"Yea, me too," he laughs.

Wrapping my arms around my lover's neck, I pull him to me and squeeze him a hug out of him. "What did you wanna do today, Stud?"

"I don't know. I really would like to expand my portfolio. I'm gonna have to start turning it into art academies soon, you know? Gotta think of the future and what not," he explains with a shrug letting me go and returning to his camera.

"Are we still applying together? I think the Early-Action deadline is coming up soon. Like, early November or something," I explain sitting down in the grass, and opening my guitar case. Taking out my guitar and a pick, I sit Indian-style to get comfortable. "What do you wanna hear today?"

"Uh, something that's soothing but has a good beat. I need to get in a photography mood," Evan says standing up in front of me. He looks around the park with his camera in his hands up to his face just under his eyes, contemplating. Every so often, he brings the camera to his eye and snaps a picture or two, while I try to decide what to play.

"How about 'A Rocket to the Moon?' Or are they a little too upbeat?" I look up at him.

"No, that sounds good to me," he smiles at me with that glint in his eye that makes me think he's up to something.