5*Are Aliens Coming To Attack?*

Dedicated to BittenNails. If you haven't read 'Positively Negative,' you should.

Walking through the front door, I see my brother and his girlfriend sitting on the couch together in the living room. The T.V's turned on to a movie in front of them. Tabby's cuddled into my twin's arm when she notices Evan and I walk in.

"Hey guy!" Tabby stands up and straightens her shorts out, then makes herself comfortable again, "How was your day?"

"Good," I arch one eyebrow at her, curiously.

"You wanna watch 'Beastly' with us?" she asks motioning to the flat screen.

I look at my boyfriend and raise both eyebrows, silently asking. I earn a shrug as he turns to walk to the reclining chair next to the couch.

"I guess so," a little disappointed, I take up residence next to Tab. It's not that I don't want to sit next to the little blonde girl. I would just rather snuggle up to my boyfriend, like she is to hers.

We all turn our attention to the movie. It's only just starting, which is a good thing. Alex Pettyfer is hot anyway you look at him, but I would much prefer not seeing him in his "ugly" form. It's not that I actually think he's ugly that way, because he isn't. Just, you know, not AS attractive.

"You're all home, then?" Dad interrupts my reverie. I look up to see him standing behind the couch his hands on either side of Don's shoulders. My brother's head's lying on the back of the couch to look up at our father.

"Yea, sorry. I should've come and got you. I didn't really think about it," I admit.

"No problem, but uh, Donald, Walter, can I talk to the two of you in the other room please?" my father looks between of the two of us as if we actually have a choice.

"Yea," my twin and I agree at the same time. Don stands up and follows behind my father as I stretch my arms over my head. I shoot Evan a 'wish me luck' look and walk to the dining room.

"Where's mom?" I ask as I walk into the room with the males in my family.

"Oh, she had to run some errands. She'll be back in a little while," dad hangs his head, ashamed.

"Shouldn't we wait for her?" my brother chimes in.

"No, she already knows," is his only explanation.

"Okay, dad, what the hell is going on? You call me home from my music day for a family meeting, mom's not here, and you're acting like the world is gonna end tomorrow. Will you please just spill it before we go crazy?" I practically yell, then lean against the door frame to calm myself. I didn't mean to blow up on him, but I'm getting really nervous. With nerves, for me, comes impatience, and impatience really irritates me.

"Why don't you sit down next to your brother, Walt?" My father motions to the chain next to Don.

I sit down on the opposite side of the table from the man that helped create me, staring at his face. My brother got his looks from this man; I look more like my mother. Go figure, the gay one has to looks like mom right? We sit for a little while with the only noise being the television from the other room. Dad's becoming paler by the second, and I won't be surprised if he vomits on the table at any given second.

"Dad, I don't exactly agree with how Walt asked you, but you're really starting to freak me out, too," my brother is the first to break the silence.

"I'm sorry, boys. I was just trying to collect my thoughts," dad tries at a grin. Fail.

"Alright, spit it out. No more procrastinating. You know I don't deal well with this kind of untold pressure. We've always been a tight family. There's never been any secrets between us. I'm gay. Don's not a virgin. Mom has an obsession with Cary Grant," dad half smiled at the one. "Unless you decided to go back to your hippy days and 'experiment' with shrooms again, I don't see anything that will break us up as a family."