27*Then I'm Falling*

My luck seems to be missing, as of late. As I fell asleep last night I promised myself that I would call Evan when I woke up. But just as the rest of my 'good fortune' has been, we woke up late - like really late. We woke up to someone pounding on our hotel room door. 

I shoot up out of bed to the manmade earthquake on the other side of our door. Looking around the room, I notice that the lights are off, the curtains are shut, and everyone else is still passed out. I squint at my phone to see that it's already 10:15am; which means we're late. 

I shake Lyn telling her to get up and wake everyone else. I jump out of bed and head down the little hall leading to the door. I only notice that I'm still in boxer briefs when I open it to see a very startled and mesmerized Cam. 

Of course, if it was one of the other two I would have probably been wearing a turtleneck and long-johns. The other two guys wouldn't have cared if I opened the door completely nude, but since it's the one that has liked me since he figured out he liked boys, I'm in my underwear. And this is enough to make the situation uncomfortable and daunting. 

"Hey," I say awkwardly as I try to cover myself by hiding behind the door a bit and break the tension in the air. 

His eyes travel the length of my body and back before returning to my eyes, "Hi." 

"We over slept," I motion for him to come inside. I turn my back to him, but I can still feel his eyes on me. Before we get down the small hallway to the rest of the people in the room, he grabs me by the arm. Turning again to face him, I look him in the eye, "What are you doing, Cameron?" 

"I've never seen you like this before," he admits looking a little awestruck.  

"There's a reason for that." I pull my arm from his grip and scrunch my brows at him, "Don't do this. I love Evan. And I happen to really enjoy the company of your boyfriend. You know, Kyle, the one that you brought with you to be your date to the wedding." 

"What about me?" I hear a new voice behind me. 

Shit. What can I say that won't make me a liar? I'm so bad at lying. 

I turn around with a smile, "I wish just tell Cam how much we all like you. And how we hope you're around for a very long time," I emphasize my point by patting him on the back as I walk passed to get to my suitcase. 

Shaking my head, I riffle through my clothes rather violently as I mutter to myself about how futile boys can be. 

Once we're all dressed, carrying the signs, and out the door, Lyn pulls on my arm to fall back a few steps with her. We talk in hushed tones as we make our way down to the lobby to find the other two boys, "What's wrong, hottie?" 

"I didn't know Cam was going to be at the door when I answered it in my underwear," I confess pushing my brows up at her.  

She looks a little confused before a light bulb clearly turns on, "Oh my God, he's still into you?" 

"I don't know, fan girl. I guess," I sigh. "I thought it would go away when everyone found out that 'Undisclosed Beau' was Evan. But apparently, he hasn't forgotten about me. What do I do?" 

"Are you sure you weren't just imagining it?" she looks at me pitying.  

I let the shock consume my face, "Are you kidding? He grabbed me by the arm to stop me from going back into the room. Told me he's 'never seen me like this' and I had to break away from him. I thought he was going to kiss me." 

"I didn't doubt you, Walt," she reassures me. "I was just making sure of what I already knew.' 

"You knew?!" I shout at her. Everyone turn around to look at us with questions in their eyes. I let out a fake laugh and say, "She knew what Evan was gonna get me for my birthday and didn't tell me."