20*The Important Things*

I wake up to my alarm making horrible sounds. Turing over to my back, I smash my hand down on the damn thing to shut it up. After a few hits, I must have gotten the snooze button.

I move my body back to my man's side and run my fingers down his chest, "Evan." A yawns escapes my body as I shake him a little, "Come on, Stud. We have to get ready for school."

"But, it's warm in here," he mumbles as he wraps me tighter in his arms.

Chuckling, I place a kiss on his lips before stretching out my body, "I wish we could stay in bed all day, but I think if we don't get up soon, we'll have a bunch of girls in here."

As if on cue, a knock comes from my bedroom door. Followed by my best friend's exaggerated voice, "Wake up!!" She, again, pounds on the locked entryway.

"We're up, devil woman!" I shout back at her.

"Open the door!" Lyn pouts loudly.

Standing up, another yawn rakes through my body as I stumble to my door. Looking over to my man, I have to make sure nothing is exposed before I ensue the riot, "Ready?"

Evan rolls over with a grunt and throws the blankets over his head.

Turning the handle, I step out of the way knowing that my best friend is a fireball in the morning. As predicted, she barrels into the room and jumps on the lazy man in my bed, "Wake up, Evan! As soon as you guys leave, we get to go get the stuff for your house."

The smile that cross my face is not of my accord, but seeing my tiny teal-haired friend shaking my half-asleep boyfriend is quite a site.

"I hope he throws you against a wall," I tell her as she continues her assault.

Pulling the blankets away from his face, she checks his expression, "Are you going to get up?"

"I would if you got off of me," he doesn't look pleased.

"Your mom made breakfast," she tells me as she stands up and jumps on the bed to further annoy my man.

Evan looks over at me, "Does she really have to be your best friend?"

"Yea," I nod, "I kinda like her." I walk over to the bed and press my arm against her the back of her knees making her fall into my grasp, bridal style. "Get your nasty feet off my bed," I tell her as she giggles and hugs me.

The love of my life finally sits up with the comforter falling around his waist and rubs his eye, "What's for breakfast?"

"The usual. Bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, and pancakes," she names as I set her on the floor.

"Did she put chocolate chips in the pancakes?" I asks as I pull a shirt and skinnies from a bag with some of my and Evan's clothes.

Nodding, Lyn says, "Yea and she has regular syrup or chocolate."

Pulling out my man's outfit and throwing it to the bed, I yawn again, "Sweet."

Suddenly my best friend shrieks and covers her eyes.

After quickly scanning the room, I look at my boyfriend who's now standing and looks like he has no idea either. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I shout at her.

She scared the shit out of me.

She point a finger over at Evan leaving one hand to shield her eyes, "He's only in boxers!"

Well as true as that is, there's noting hanging out or offensive.

I raise a brow at her, "Okay? So am I..."