11*Interrupting His Babble*

Dedicated to KissesFromTheDead because I like her nosiness. (Yes, nosiness is a word.) And her profile is awesome.

Waking up around noon, I feel sore. I don't remember the last time I had that much fun and used that much energy. I'm not usually a big dancer, unless it's like going crazy at a band during a show. But, last night was an absolute blast. The girls had definitely succeeded in making me forget about the pending dilemma. The worry eased from my mind for those few precious hours.

It all came back this morning.

I'm pretty nervous to go over to Evan's house. Getting indirectly chewed out yesterday was probably a huge hit to him and he, unlike me, didn't have anyone he could vent to about it. I know he went home last night instead of staying at my house because he sent me a text.

He's probably upset. I know the hiding really sucks for me, but I can't even imagine what it feels like for him.

I take as long as possible to quietly get ready and put my stuff in my bag. The girls still aren't awake yet and I intend to keep it that way. I don't really feel like playing the million questions.

Shooting my guy a text, I lock up Lyn's house and get into my car.

I take a deep breath before I walk up to my boyfriend's house. After knocking on the door, I wipe my sweaty palms on my pants and wait for him to answer.

The door swings open to Evan's mom, "Hello, Walter."

My man's family is VERY 'well-off,' therefore his mother has never worked a day in her life. You can't really call her a stay at home mom because when Evan was younger he had a nanny. But, his mom is nice on the eyes and I believe that his dad really does love her, most the time.

"Hey, Mrs. Riddle. Is Evan around?" I try not to sound nervous.

"I think he's still asleep upstairs," she opens the door more widely to let me pass, "You're more than welcome to try and wake him." She laughs, "But, you know how he is."

"Thank you," I chuckle and keep my head down so she can't see my blush, "I think I'll take my chances."

I walk passed her and up to his room quickly. I don't even knock when I get there; I just open the door and lock it behind me.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, I shake his shoulder, "Stud, wake up."

He jolts out of bed with a loud, "WOA!" scaring me half to death.

"BA-GEEZ! EVAN!" I scream holding my hands over my heart. "You're usually a freaking rock!"

He swipes his hands over his eyes a few times, blinking, "Punk?" He's looking at me like he's seen a ghost. Suddenly, I'm very concerned.

"Are you ok?" I look over his face and grab his hands in mine. "What wrong? Evan?"

Shaking his head, he says, "It was just a bad dream and I didn't get much sleep last night."

Wrapping my arms around him, I pull him as close to me as I possibly can, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

He stays where he is, "I'm telling you it's fine. I just keep having this same horrible dream."

"What's it about?"

"It's about you," he moves out of my hold, but doesn't look at me. He keeps his head lowered and lets his hair fall into his face, "It's about me holding you back from being happy." I start to protest but he quickly stops me by putting his hand up, then letting it drop, "We need to talk, Walter."