21*Ever Cheesy Boyfriend*

~A/N~

Rauchy Chapter. You've been warned.

We have to sit on the floor because we don't have couches in the living room yet. We also don't have our dining room set or bar stools. Our seating is pretty much nonexistent at this point; and there's no way that I'm letting us eat lasagna in our new bed.

Tomato sauce plus new sheets always equals disaster.

Either way, we're sitting on the floor in the middle of our living room with bowls of my mom's cooking on our coffee table.

"So," I say between bites, "Burb finally turned in my application."

"That's great, Punk. Are you excited?" my man questions as he finishes his mouthful.

Shrugging, I answer as honestly as possible, "Not really excited. More nervous than anything else. I'm pretty much caught on the fact that I might not get in."

"Of course you'll get in," he laughs. "You've been working for Yale as long as I've known you."

I shrug again without saying anything. I can't exactly agree, but I don't want to argue over it either.

To be honest, as nervous as I am, I wouldn't mind finding a college a little bit closer. It would mean I could stay here in my home with the greatest guy on earth.

But then again, I've worked too hard and too long to give up on that dream now. If I get in I know I'm going. If I don't, I take my defeat with a grain of salt and continue to live with my Evan.

"You're being awfully quiet, love. Is something wrong?" Evan says as he looks up from his almost-gone dinner.

I shake my head and smile at him, "Nothing at all."

And I mean it. For the first time, I'm not truly worried about anything. Not to say that I was a Debbie Downer before, but now I'm looking forward to what life has in store for me. For us.

"You done or you want some more?" he looks over at my empty bowl and eats the last morsel of his pasta as he stands.

Extending the dish to his outstretched hand, I shake my head, "I'm done. Just throw it in the sink; I'll do the dishes after school tomorrow."

"You're gonna do the dishes?"

"Yea?"

"Do you know how to do dishes?"

I smile at his playful banter, "Says the man who's had a maid all his life."

He only laughs at my comeback as he places the dishes in the sink.

"I actually had to work for my allowance. You gonna be able to handle this whole living-on-your-own thing?" I raise an eyebrow as a challenge.

Walking back over to me, my man juts out his bottom lip, "You won't do my laundry or make my bed?" As he gets close to me he wraps his arms around my waist.

When his body presses against mine, I cock my eyebrow again, "Who said I knew how to do laundry?" We laugh together as I lean my face down. "I love you, but I am not the only one washing clothes here," I mumble seductively, letting my lips brush over his.

"The way you say that makes me want to make something dirty so we can wash it together," he whispers before smashing his lips against mine.

Moaning against his lips, I pull him as close to me as possible.

Before I get the chance to bite on his lip ring, he pulls away and takes one of my hands, "let's go make something dirty."

I laugh, but follow behind him to our bedroom.