22*Welcome Home Punk*

This chapter isn't really raunchy, but I would say it's a little naughty.

As I wake, I realize that this will be the dreaded morning after. Before I even move, I check my bearings to see if there is anything I should be worried about. 

My head feels like its laying on a soft, warm, breathing pillow- must be Evan's chest. I can feel his arms around my body. That's a good sign.

Is my backside sore?

Yes.  

In fact, I would love nothing more than to soak in the tub today to relax my entire body. It feels like the day after you have an intense workout. Or rather, what I would think that would feel like. Saying as I've never been one for sports, I can only really compare it to the morning after an intense show with mosh pits and 'The Wall of Death'. 

Peeling open one eye, I peek up at the man I'm in love with.  

Sound asleep. I should have guessed.  

I'm not really sure what I was expecting. It's not like it was a one night stand or anything, but you always hear about that horribly awkward morning after.  

I glace over at the alarm clock on the side table. There's still about 45 minutes until we have to be awake for school. I can get up and start getting ready; or I can try to wake up Evan and have a little fun.  

"Evan," I whisper with a smile on my face as I roll my body weigh onto him. My lips attach to his neck, nibbling and kissing as I continue to say his name.  

After a few minutes, I get a, "Hmm." 

"Wake up, Stud," I nibble lightly on his ear as I purr the words. 

"I could get used to waking up like this," Evan throws his arms around my body without opening his eyes.  

"That sentence only rings true if you actually wake up. From what I'm seeing, that's not happening yet," I bite his neck as I finish the sentence.  

Tightening his hold, the next thing I know I'm on my back and he's hovering over me, "How's that for not happening?" 

"Way better," I mumble as I press my lips to his. 

The kissing intensifies as he lowers himself so that his body lay fully intact with mine. Grinding and panting starts as I feel his morning wood rubbing on mine.  

"If we don't stop this now," he says between briefly separated faces, "round three will start soon." 

"Are you going to count every time we have sex?" I ask with a chuckle. 

I feel his smirk against my lips, "I'm hoping to lose count." 

I giggle into our kiss and continuing seducing my man. Running my hands down his body, I come to his boxer brief waist band and tuck two fingers in - pulling slightly. With our mouths still attached, my boyfriend lifts his bottom half to let me take off the barrier before shimmying out of my own. 

"Where do you want to be?" he asks as he drags his tongue down to my sweet spot. 

Moaning, I try to understand what he's talking about, "What?" 

"Top or bottom, Punk," he breaks away from my neck to look me in the eyes. 

"Oh, I don't know. What do you want?" I suddenly feel shy with this handsome man hovering over me. 

His cheeks redden as he averts his eyes, "Well, I kind of like, uh, bottom..." The sentence trails off as he looks anywhere but my eyes. 

I let out a small chuckle before putting my hands on either side of his face to make him look at me, "I'm glad you like bottom. I really enjoyed top." To emphasize, I wiggle my brows at him.