Chapter Seven: Meeting Oli and his Crew

I decided to drag the somewhat concious figure of Jaime and put him on mu bed. After last night's fiasco, I was all packed and ready for the tour tomorrow.

I skipped happily down the stairs and looked around. Vic and Justin were on tables. Justin was on the pool table, Vic on the kitchen table. Alan was squeezed on the couch being spooned by Austin. Kellin was on the floor, Mike's feet near his face. Tino was under the pool table and Tony was spread across the loveseat.

They were all passed out drunk.

I grinned. If I knew anything, I knew about hangovers.

I quietly snuck past the boys and gave Vic a glance when he snorted and swatted at his face. I made a large pot of the strongest coffee I could fine and hurridly rushed around to find ingredients for a quiche. Weird, right? 

While the bacon, egg, cheese, and broccoli quiche cooked in the oven, I started to clean up around the house, picking up discarded red-solo cups, and empty beer and liquor bottles. 

Alan was clutching onto a bottle of Jack like a security blanket. I decided to let him keeo that one. 

About an hour later, I placed the quiche out to cool and took out the garbage. When I returned, I saw Austin stir. 

"I smell food." he grunted into Alan's back. I heard a familiar grunt from Tony. Slowly but surely, they began to wake. I heard footsteps as Jaime walked down the stairs. 

"Ugh..." He groaned. "Worst hangover ever." He stared at me. I smiled and he looked at his feet. Okayyyy. 

Soon, all nine men were huddled in the kitchen, holding coffee and rubbing their faces. 

"What's that?" Tony asked nodding to the quiche. 

"It's like an egg pie." I explained. "Try it. It's yummy." 

"I dunno." Alan murmured. 

"I has broccoli." I bribed. Alan grabbed a plate. 

"This is really good." mumbled Tino through the eggs. Tony smiled. 

"Real good, Terra." he told me, kissing my temple. 

I received thanks from everyone. 

"So Jaime," Justin started. "Where'd you sleep last night?" Jaime looked up, confused. I smirked, about to say something, but Jaime cut me off. 

"I don't know. I mean...I don't really remember. It's a blur. But I woke up in Terra's room." he blushed and looked at his toes. Did he actually think we did it? lol!

Tony looked enraged. I laughed heartily. "Not to worry. Jaime walked into my room and said he couldn't sleep. So we went on the roof. He passed out, so I dragged him into the bed and went down stairs to cook and clean and shit." 

Jaime and Tony looked relieved. The other seven laughed. 

"Well." Kellin said. "I gotta go. WE'll see you tomorrow. WOOOHOOO!!!! TOUR!!!!! Let's go, Justin!" 

Hands were shaken as they left. Tino decided to leave too and Mike and Vic took Jaime home to finish packing and to call Chris, their tour manager. Tony, Alan and Austin were left at the house. Austin started to help do the dishes and Tony sighed. HE drew me in a hug and I smiled. 

"We have to go pick up Oli and the others." Alan sighed, lying on the couch. 

"Don't worry." Austin assured. "We will." 

"Oliver Sykes?" I asked, chewing on broccoli. Tony placed himself across the table from me, a sick expression on his face. 

"Yeah." Austin laughed, his eyes crinkling at his smile. "You wanna come with us?" I grinned up at him with excitement. 

"Can I?" Austin chuckled. 

"Ask Tony!" 

I turned to Tony, who's mouth was twisted into a form of a grin. "Alright. I guess."

"I'm staying here, then." groaned Alan. He covered his face with a pillow and grunted. Austin laughed. 

"Okay. Go change, Terra. I'll finish these dishes." 

I let out a whoop and ran upstairs. In my closet, I yanked out a 30 Seconds To Mars shirt and some green jeans. "Tony!" I called. "Can I borrow your green flannel?"

"YEAH!" Tony called back. I heard him groan loudly. He had a bad hangover. I grabbed the flannel and put it on. I put the sunglasses on my head and shoved my new iPod in my pocket. I had already downloaded a ton of music on it. 

I walked down with my camera around my neck too. It thumoed against my chest after every step I took. Tony looked up at me and smiled. 

"Give me hugs!" he ordered. I hugged him. Austin wiped his hands on his pants and grinned at me. 

"You ready to go?" he asked, grabbing his keys. 

"YEP!" I shouted and pranced out the door. Austin chuckled and unlocked the door for me. I crawled into the large van that would hold all of the members. 

"So you're calling shotgun?" he asked starting up the car. I nodded.  

"Pretend you're concentrationg." I said, raising the camera to my face. HE stuck out his tongue for a few pictures and squinted his eyes at the road for others. Austin then turned on the blinker . 

"OOH! I see them!" HE called. I looked up to see five thin men leaning against their luggage. I recognized Matt Nicholls. Austin pulled up to them. "Yo! GEt the fuck in the car!" Instantly, the Britt's faces lit up. 

"Hey Austin!" said Jordan putting his things in the trunk. Oliver gave a grunt as he put his suitcase in the trunk as well. 

"Oli, be a doll and put mine in too." Lee teased, rubbing his face. Oliver made a face, but he did as he was asked. Matt Kean and Matt Nicholls both decided to let Oliver load the trunk and they climbed into the van. Oli rolled his eyes and shut the door and climbed into the passenger's seat. 

I turned in my seat and raised my camera. "Say cheese!" I called. They all gave me cheeky smiles. Austin chuckled as he introduced me. 

"This is Terra Perry. Tony's daughter." 

I grinned. Oli held out his hand. It was covered in tattoos adn his palm read: High Five! I took it and he shook it, kindly. 

"I'm Oli. That's Matt, Lee, Nicholls, and Jordan." he dropped my hand and adjusted his beanie. "I didn't know Tony had kids." 

"He adopted me two weeks ago." I said, turning in my seat. 

"Oh yeah." yawned Matt. "I heard about that on twitter. Luckiest Man Alive, that one." 

Austin laughed. "So do you guys wanna check in to  your hotel, or..." 

"Nahh." Nicholls inturrupted. "WE were actually hoping that you could just let us stay with you. Anyway, we're on tour soon, so  two bands per bus. What's the arrangements?" 

Austin scratched his head. "Sleeping with Sirens and Bring me the Horizon, bus A. Of Mice and Men, PIerce the Veil, bus two." he recited. 

"Eep!" giggled Oli. "I get to see Kellin!" I stretched and Austin winced. 

"Not so loud, man." He groaned, pulling onto the highway. "I'm so fucking hungover, it's not even fucking funny." 

"Was it really that bed?" Lee asked, flipping his hair out of his face. Austin shook his head an mumbled something under his breath. I laughed. 

"You should have seen him last night." I giggled. "He was screaming about turtles." 

Austin blushed. "okay. Yeah. I was pretty drunk last night." 

Oli clucked his tongue and shook his head, chortling. 

A/N

I love BMTH...:3