Chapter Twenty: Stay Forever

"I wish I could stay here forever." Danny whispered to me. I smiled and leaned over to poke him on the nose. He flipped his lip ring in and out of his hole twice and he smirked at me. "Mmm?" 

"I love you, Danny." I told him, my eyes on his arms which were twined behind his head. Danny's smile widened. 

"I love you too, baby." he murmured. I grinned and laid my head on his chest. I heard his heartbeats and his gentle breaths. "So, school's coming up..." Danny began. 

"UGH!" I groaned rolling off of him. "I don't want to be even reminded." Danny chuckled. 

"Ah, I hated school too." he replied. "But I think you'll fit in this school. I went to this one and it was pretty chill. I think Vic, Jaime, Tony, and Mike went to this school too." 

"Ha." I said dryly. "They went to school?" 

"Yeah." Danny replied. "Woah, that's weird to think about. I was like...in fifth grade when they were freshmen...Eww." Danny wrinkled his nose. "I'm a pedophile." 

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "A very, very cute pedophile." Danny laughed. "So do you know how they all met?" I asked stretching a little bit. Danny let out a loud breath. 

"Vic and the rest?" he questioned. I nodded. 

"Ah...I'm not sure," he sighed. "Vic was a senior, Mike was a Junior, Jaime was a Junior and Tony was a Sophomore, I think. I'm not entirely sure. All I know is that Tony is the youngest, and Vic is the eldest." then Danny smiled wider. "Tony worked at his Dad's guitar shop with Jaime. Mike and Vic are brothers. They started writing an album together. That's when they found Jaime and Tony. And that's how Pierce the Veil started." 

I smiled and thought of Tony being a high schooler. "I guess I have to go, don't I?" 

"I'll pick you up from school if I don't have work." Danny promised me. I smiled. 

"Okay. Deal." 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Wake up, Terra." whispered a voice. I felt someone tug on my arm. I sighed and rolled over. 

"Leave me alone." 

"Terra, it's time to go to school." 

I made a face and climbed out of bed. Tony smiled. 

"We have about an hour and a half, so I suggest taking a shower. I'll toast you a bagel." Tony smiled. Then he left. 

After my shower, I dressed myself. I wore a light pink bra and a black camisole. Then I put on an OM&M lax tank, and black skinny jeans. I slipped grey Vans. 

"Terra!" Called Tony. 

"I'm coming!" I shouted back. I did my makeup, then ran down the stairs.