Chapter Seventeen: The Factual Myth...

SKIP FORWARD THREE MONTHS

They were finally off tour. 

Tony and I decided to stay at Vic and Mike's for a while. I stood in the kitchen, helping Jaime make burger patties. I was making a veggie burger for Tony. 

"HARRY POTTER IS NOT GAY!" screamed Mike's voice. 

"FINE! THEN HAN SOLO IS NOT FUCKING CHEWBACCA!" shot back Tony. 

"Ladies, ladies," Jaime called out. "You're both beautiful." 

They raced in and was about to punch Jaime, but Jaime calmly started patting the patties in place. "You know, I'm cooking your meal, so I can spit in it anytime I'd like..." he trailed off, giving them an innocent look. "...and you'll never know." 

They boys sighed and drooped their shoulders in defeat and walked slowly back into the living room. Vic came walking down the stairs and yawned. Vic had started dating this girl named Jessie. She was okay, I didn't particularly like her, but Vic was head over heels in love with that girl. 

"Sex hair." Tony pointed out. Vic blushed and rubbed his hair down quickly. 

"Where's your girlfriend?" Jaime asked quietly, putting pepper on the patties. Vic sighed. 

"She's upstairs." he smiled and patted Jaime on the back. "Looks good!" 

Jaime smiled and tossed the burger in the air. Some flecks of meat fell on Tony's veggie burger and I stared at Jaime. Jaime stared back at me. I shrugged and patted it in together, blending the flecks of cow with veggies. What Tony didn't know wouldn't hurt him. The guys laughed at me. 

"Viiiiicccc!" whined a voice. Both Jaime and I looked at each other. Jaime went limpwristed and put on a funny face. 

"Viiiiiccc!" he mimicked. "I'm hungryyyy! I'm tirrreeed! I'm horrrnnnyyy!" both Jaime and I broke into fits of giggles. 

"What time is Danny coming over?" Vic asked, slapping Jaime in the head. 

"He said he'd be over at six." I said, looking at the clock. It was five thirty. "ACH! I HAVE TO GET READY!" I wiped my hands on and raced up to Mike's room where I had left my bag. 

"I love you too baby." crooned the voice of Jessie. "I know. I'm sorry I couldn't make it tonight, babe. I'm at my granny's funeral. Yeah...she was great. I love you baby. Kisses." 

My heart froze. I saw the thin figure of Jessie walk past Mike's room and into the bathroom. Jessie was cheating on Vic? With who? Thankfully, she had left her phone on the bed of Vic's, so, being nosy, I looked through it. 

Oh. My. Fuck. She was cheating on Vic with Phil Manasalda? 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

With this new information, I walked down the stairs, giving Jessie a death glare. The door bell rang and I answered it. There stood Danny. 

He had dressed himself in grey skinny jeans, a black 'Drop Dead' T-shirt and a black dress shirt. He wore a Neff beanie on his head and his feet had white Vans wrapped around them. He smiled and leaned down to me, kissing my mouth. 

"Hey, babe." he said smiling. He held up a cake. "Picked this up on the way, if that's all right..." I hugged him and was engulfed in his scent. It was a mix of Axe and cigarettes. The scents weren't my favorite by themselves, but mixed together, they were his scent. I loved it. 

"What flavor?" I asked. He smiled. 

"Peanut butter." 

"You freak." I grinned up at him. He kissed my cheek.