Chapter Twenty-One: Bitches...

I shifted the backpack between my shoulder blades. Tony's car drove away, saying he was going to go visit someone. I sneered after him. Traitor

"TERRA!" shouted a familiar voice. I smiled and looked at a tall awkward Darren come running at me. "IT'S ME! DO NOT BE ALARMED. I AM GOING TO PICK YOU UP!" he kept to his word and lifted me in a spin. 

"Hey, Darren!" I shouted in his ears. He smirked and set me down on my feet. 

"I like your new pack." he said, nodding to my blue Jansport. "But the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles one was badass." 

I smiled and patted his head. "I know. But I like this one better." Darren made a face. 

"BOORRRIINNNGGG." he called. He smiled to another group of people. "Take a picture! It'll last longer, bitch!" he called over his shoulder. I grinned as the girls made a face and looked away. One of them walked up to me and poked me nastily in the shoulder. 

"Where'd you get your clothes?" she snarled. "The garbage can?" 

I sighed. She was just another Maria. I smiled grimly at her. 

"Please, leave me alone." 

Darren looked cross. 

"Go away, Ashley!" he snapped, holding his Aroma Joes to his chest. Ashley made a face. 

"You're such a faggot, Darren." 

Darren paled. "Shut the fuck up, you whore." he replied. Ashley grinned and tugged on my hair. 

"It's so limp. Like as if. You're so fucking gross, no wonder your parents didn't want you." 

I blankly stared at her. 'Chill? Nice? Good School?' I asked the voice in my head. 'Danny must've been lying'.

She shoved me a little bit. "See you later, bitch." she snarled. I watched her leave, taking Darren's drink. Darren shook his head sadly. 

"Dumb slut." He muttered. "She's nasty. She's the one who told my crush I liked him. That's how I became the fag of America." He sighed and hugged me. "She's just a bitch who won't make it anywhere." 

I sighed and buried my head in his thin chest. Really? On my first day, I made an enemy. Isn't that just fabulous?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Tony, please." I pleaded into the phone. "I can't stand it here! There's already a girl who hates me. She's such a bitch." 

I heard Tony sigh. "No, stop it, Allie. Don't pull my hair." Then he turned his attention to me. "What has she done to you?" 

"She started to say awful things about me." I told him. "I can't stand it. She's such a fucking cunt." 

"Hey." Tony said sharply. At first I thought he was talking to this mysterious girl: Allie, but he continued talking to me. "Have you said that to her face? Did you give her a reason to be this-FUCK Allie! Stop it...I'm on the phone." He sounded breathless. I heard Allie giggle. I could only imagine what was going on on the other side of the call. 

"Tony, please just pick me up! Danny's at work, and he can't." 

"Tell her you have to go." Said the muffled female voice. She sounded giddy. I rolled my eyes. "Tony, please, this is important. I don't feel..." I searched for the word. "Safe." 

"Terra, I really can't right now." Tony whispered. "I'm a little busy. Can you wait a few more hours for school to be out?" 

I sighed. It was lunch time and I was in the bathroom, hiding from that girl, Ashley. I guess I could try. 

"Fine-" I started. 

"Great. I'll see you when you get home. Okayloveyoubye!" Tony called and he hung up. I stared at Darren's cell phone in my sweaty palm. A true friend, Darren was for letting me borrow his phone for first lunch. He would get it when I could find him in our Spanish 3 class. 

I heard the door open and I heard high heels click on the floor. I swallowed hard when I heard Ashley's voice. 

"SLUT? Are you in here? Some of the girls said you were!" 

Quickly I dialed Jaime's number and sat on my heels. I waited as it rang three times. 

"Hullo?" Jaime asked, confused. 

"It's Terra!" I hissed. I heard Ashley giggle as she found me. I could hear her getting closer. My heart began to beat faster. I had to keep my heart in control, or I could have another seizure. 

"Hey, Terra, what's-" 

I cut him off. 

"Help me, Jaime!" I shouted, as the stall door flew open and a psycho Ashley looked at me with scissors. She grabbed Darren's phone and whipped it over her shoulder. She grabbed me and slapped me. I cried out, but she grabbed my hair.

I saw some guys standing there, their arms over their chests. They looked big, like seniors. I swallowed as she pushed me out of the stall and chuckled. I swallowed hard. Oh, Jaime, please...hurry.