BONUS CHAPTER

I smiled at Tony as he stretched his back, clearly hearing the audible pops as he yowled. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked gently. "I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to." I shrugged, looking down at my toes. Tony was kind enough to come with me to visit the orphanage that I  was adopted from so I could visit some people who I missed. I missed Amy. 

"Yeah, I'm sure." I breathed. Tony grinned a half smile and kissed the side of my head. Tony had previously taken me to the tattoo parlor where he got a tattoo to go with his back piece and I got one on my side near my rib-cage. It was a quote, something that Amy had said to me before. 

Tony walked up to the orphanage and opened the door, stepping to the side to let me in. I smiled gratefully at him and stepped into the cool air conditioning place. Memories came flooding back along with the smells of the rotting foods that the cooks forgot to clean out. I gagged and Tony made a face. 

"Shit, this is worse than my room." He grunted covering his nose. I snickered and rubbed my head. 

"Terra?" breathed a voice. "Is that fucking you?" I blinked harshly and saw a thin brunette come running up to me. "Terra! Holy shit! It is you! I've been watching you on TV! Holy crap!" 

I pulled back and recognized this girl as Maria's old 'friend'. The one who helped her torture me 24/7. 

"Erm, hi-" 

"It's me, Janice!" she hugged me tighter. "Ugh. I miss you!" 

It took all of my will power to not slam my fist into her face and spit on her. Tony noticed and he cleared his throat. 

"We're actually looking for Amy." He said. Janice released me and giggled. 

"Yeah! She's in the main office. See you Terra-bug!" 

I flinched at the name as she went bounding away. Tony let out a laugh. It was one of those long 'HAHA' laughs. Like a 'IN YOUR FACE' laugh. I stuck out my tongue and walked into the office. 

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Terra Perry." came a familiar voice. I squealed and ran into Amy, full speed. She looked older than last time. More tired. She had slight wrinkles around her eyes and her hands were cold to the touch. Come to think of it, she was about Tony's age. "You've grown up a shit load!" She cheered, looking me over. "I've missed you!" 

"I've missed you too!" I told her. "Ooo! Look what I got!" 

I pulled away from her and pulled up the side of my shirt, brandishing the side of my body. 

'He's got a good soul' was written in fancy writing. Her eyes widened and she smiled at me, her teeth showing. 

"You got a tattoo?" 

"That's not all!" I said. "Remember when you said that to me? Tony's been a brilliant dad, and I don't think I'm going anywhere." 

Amy smiled at Tony who blushed like an idiot. "Erm, excuse me, bitch, when I tell you this but...uhhh...I TOLD YOU SO!" 

I laughed and Tony snickered. "I love you Amy." 

Tony looked her up and down and smiled. I could tell he liked her. Right from the look he gave her. Kind of like the look I gave Danny when he kissed me. He stuck out his hand and shook Amy's. 

"Hi, I'm Tony Perry." 

She blushed. "Amy Jax." He grinned and shook her hands still, this time more slowly, obviously flirting. I grunted. 

"Goddamn, Tone. Really? My mother figure?" 

"Makes sense." Tony said shrugging, releasing her hand. "Father figure, mother figure. Don't they normally go together?" 

"Probably." Amy laughed, telling Tony that the feeling was mutal. 

"Do you want to come with us for lunch?" I asked, grinning. "And maybe you can actually be mom..." 

"Sure." Amy said, rubbing my hair. Tony cheered, slapping high fives with me. "But don't get to ahead of yourself. Tony has to be a goddamn gentleman before I let him into my life romantically." 

Tony and I looked at each other in unison and instantly slapped our thighs. 

"SUIT UP, MOTHERFUCKER!"