Chapter Twelve: Making Fun Of the Britt

I only let in Alan, Austin, and/or Jaime. They came in waves. Sometimes, they came with food, sometimes with a book, and sometimes with little notes from the other band mates. I sat in the small shower stall. This time I was with Jaime. He was sitting on the closed toilet, strumming on a guitar. 

"Do you think I did the wrong thing?" I asked, fooling around with a book Alan brought in for me. Jaime looked up from the guitar and grinned. 

"By hitting him in the balls?" he asked snickering. 

"No." I grunted and stood. "By treating him like shit." Jaime accidentally broke a string and sighed. 

"You didn't know he was going to kiss you." Jaime said, putting the guitar down. "So I mean, how could you not? He was being an asshole to you. I think you were doing the right thing." 

"So like...if I wanted to go see him and apologize to him..." I trailed off. He chuckled. 

"You like him, don't you?" he teased. I blushed furiously. 

"NO! I was just...I feel bad..." 

Jaime snickered and gave me one of those looks. "Ya know...I think he might like you too." 

I looked up at him. "Ya think?" I asked sarcastically. "I couldn't take the hint." Jaime pouted at me. 

"I mean...guys do shitty things. Look at Oliver for an example." 

"HEY!" shouted a voice. "I HEARD THAT!" I forgot that Oliver decided to stay on the bus seeing Tino and Phil never returned, so he decided to take up one of the bunks to give them space. 

"Sorry, Oli!" Jaime grinned. He looked at me and winked. "Oli's kind of known to be an asshole to a lot of females, only because he doesn't know how to approach them." 

"You guys!" Oliver whined. "You're so bloody funny! Hahaha! Now let me in! I have to piss." Jaime shrugged and picked up the guitar. 

"Let's go, my dear friend." he said, holding an arm out for me. I took it and we both walked out. Tony looked relieved when he saw my face. I flung my arms around his neck and he laughed. 

"Did you sort out your boy problems with Mama Preciado?" he joked. I shrugged and smiled. 

"I think Danny likes me." I whispered. Vic snorted. 

"Fat way of showing it." He sighed. We all laughed at him. 

"'Fat way of showing it'?" Mike laughed, socking his brother in the arm. Vic made a face. 

"I'm drunk. Leave me alone." 

"Kellin texted me Danny's number." Jaime said coming up to me. I sighed. 

"Do I have to?" I whined. Jaime raised an eyebrow.