one

REMINDER: READ THE DESCRIPTION PLS

CRAIG'S POV

"You can't come," I tell my little sister, Ruby.

She furrows her eyebrows and huffs, "Why not."

"Because I said so," I say grabbing my jacket, "And I'm older so what says goes."

I was going to walk around the neighborhood by myself, which is a daily routine. And every day my little sister wants to join and every day I tell her the same damn thing.

"You're only older by like three--four years, Craig," she whines as I walk towards the door, "I believe I have the right to--"

"Bye, Ruby," I ignore and close the door and I could hear her pouting on the other side.

God little sisters are annoying.

I breathe in the cold Colorado air in this quiet mountain town I live in.

Usually, it's not this quiet.

Believe it or not crazy shit happens here.

I try to stay out of the way but sometimes I could get sucked into it, even though I shouldn't be in it.

I kick the leaves on the ground and I look up to see a moving truck in front of the house that was for sale.

That house has been for sale for a long time and I mean a long time.

I wonder who lives there now.

Maybe it's a hot girl who's gonna be in Mr. Garrison's class.

Oh shit, I gotta tell Clyde and Token.

Clyde and Token are probably my best friends, they're the only people I can tolerate out of this whole damn town.

Maybe I should introduce myself.

I walk up to the door and I look down and there was a mat that said "Welcome to the residence of the Tweaks"

I scoff, Tweaks?

What kind of a last name is that.

But then I think, sometimes hot girls have weird last names.

I mean, Kardashian is a weird last name right?

I knock on the door hoping for a nice blonde girl, but what appears is a blonde boy with his hair everywhere.

No, literally. Everywhere.

"Uh hi," I said.

"H-Hi," he twitches.

Is he okay?

"Um...my name is Craig, what's yours?"

"Tweek."

I raise my eyebrow, "I may sound like some stalker but I noticed on your mat it says Tweak...is your whole family's first name 'Tweak?'"

"What? N-No! Tweek is my first name and Tweak...W-With an 'a' is my last name."

I laugh and that.

He furrows his eyebrows, "W-What's so funny..."

"Nothing, Tweek Tweak," I say calming down a bit, "...Do you by any chance have some sort of sister or..."

"N-No, I'm the o-only child," He twitches.

Damn it.

"Why are you twitching so much?"

"W-Why are you asking so m-many questions?"

"Because, I'm a very curious boy," I say confidently. "Where are you moving from?"

His green eyes grow wide, "S-Stop asking s-so many questions."

"Why? I'm just trying to get to know you. I live in that house," I turn around and point to the house across the street, "Right over there. So we're basically neighbors--"

"You're weird, I-I didn't need to know that."

"Well I'm just letting you know that we're neighbors--And what?! I'm weird?!" I say crossing my arms.

"Y-Yeah. No one asks that many q-questions."

"Okay, Tweek Tweak. I'm weird. Says the boy who twitches so much he's mistaken from the movie 'Twitches'--which is a good movie by the way--and who's first name is also the last name--"

"M-My first name is not my last name! It's s-spelt different!"

"Whatever. You're the one that's weird, not me."

He just twitches and then closes the door in my face.

"Dick," I mumble as I walk off.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hiiiiii! So this is a slow start but it'll get better I promise.

I want to try to make the chapters longer than my first book, sooooo:)

Tell my how you like it so far!

-Brooke