seventeen

TWEEK'S POV

When I first met Craig, I thought he was gonna be the biggest asshole on the planet and a giant pain in the ass.

He's still a pain in the ass, but not the biggest asshole.

He's a good friend to have.

He's like a guardian angel!

It feels like the gap we had between us when we first met is now filled with friendship.

"I'M TELLING YOU, YOU HAVE TO WATCH RED RACER OR WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS," Craig laughs as we pack coffee.

"I-I don't e-even know what t-that is," I say laughing.

"IT'S THE BEST SHOW ON PLANET EARTH," He says facing me.

I never noticed how big and blue is eyes are.

"Twitches--earth to Twitches! Are you even listening to me?" He says and I snap out of it.

"H-Huh?"

"I said," he says packaging the last one, "It comes on tonight--I recorded it. You can come over sometime and watch it."

"I-I guess--"

"I have a great idea, how about you and Token sleep over Friday and we can just watch the entire series," Craig suggests.

"S-Sleep over?"

"Yeah. Token, Clyde, and I use to have those all the time before Clyde decided to turn into the 'west wicked witch, '"He says.

I laugh, "Y-You mean the 'wicked witch of the west' Craig."

"Yeah whatever," He he turns to face me again, "So can you?"

Those blue eyes again, why do I keep finding myself looking into his eyes?

"I take that as a yes," He says and looks away.

"W-WHAT?! I have t-to ask my m-mom," I say scratching behind my head.

"Fineeee."

"F-Fine."

"Are we really doing this again?" Craig grins and I can't help but grin back.

Why am I grinning?

And why do I feel like this?!

It feels like there's something in my stomach and I want it to stop.

"Uh--I t-think we're d-done for the d-day," I say grabbing my stomach.

"Oh really?" He asks and then looks at me grabbing my stomach, "Are you alright?"

"I'm f-fine," I lie.

"Are you sure--" he starts walking towards me but I stop him.

"I-I'm fine, r-really," I lie again.

"Well okay," he says and walks up the stairs.

I breathe and my stomach is still acting weird.

It's almost...fluttery.

CRAIG'S POV

I walk out of Tweak's Coffee and decide to head home.

I look down kicking the snow that came my way.

I wasn't looking when--BAM!

I fell back.

"O-M-G!!! I'm SO sorry! I wasn't looking--"

"It's fine, it's fine," I look up to see Red, the girl in my class with her signature firery red hair.

She looks worried.

"Um are you alright, Red?" I say.

"Yeah I'm just--" she looks back to see Wendy Testaburger and her bitchy entourage coming her way, "AH! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!"

"Why," I say.

I knew it has something to do with girl drama.

"BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME! JUST HIDE ME," Red says.

"How the fuck am I suppose to hide you?! I'm not a magician--"

"Just if they ask if you've seen me. Say no," she says and runs behind a dumpster.

Yep because this makes sense.

I leaned back against a wall and whistled.

Seconds later Wendy, Bebe, Nichole, Annie, Heidi, Lola, and Jenny appeared very pissed.

"May I help you ladies?" I say.

"Have you seen Red?!" Wendy says crossing her arms.

"No I don't believe I have, why?"

"Because she's a fucking bitch! She totally was hitting on Clyde when he's my boyfriend--wait. You're the one that beat up my boyfriend," Bebe says.

"Yeah, and your boyfriend is an assface--"

"No he isn't! He's the sweetest thing ever," Bebe says and I roll my eyes.

"He's the most selfish, cruel, and hateful people ever--"

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY BEAR LIKE THAT," Bebe says getting angry.

"ENOUGH!" Wendy says, "The longer we stand her the further she's gonna get. You were no help Twinkle Toes."

I bite my tongue from preventing myself from saying something really bad.

"C'mon girls," Wendy snaps and they walk on.

"Bitches," I spat.

"Are they gone?" Red whispers.

"Yes," I say snd she comes back.

"You were flirting with Clyde?!"

"NO! HE WAS FLIRTING WITH ME! HE JUST TWISTED THINGS AROUND TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I DID!" She says.

"Well I believe you," I say.

"Thanks so much for hiding me, they're so stupid. I actually thought they'd find me," Red says.

"Yeah well they aren't the sharpest crayons in the box," I say and she laughs.

"If you need anything at all, just come to me because that was a huge favor."

"Alright, thanks," I say and she runs off.

Sweet.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So I was thinking that my next fanfic after I complete this one should be a Candy fanfic! (Cartman x Wendy) what are your thoughts on that?