thirteen

TWEEK'S POV

When Craig decided to change in front of me without warning, I panicked.

Obviously he isn't secure about his body...I wouldn't either if I were him.

He had the perfect golden body with abs and everything.

While I'm here looking like a sack of potatoes.

The scene kept replaying in my head over and over again.

"What are you thinking about, Tweek?" My mom cuts off the scene.

"N-Nothing," I lie.

"Hmmmm, okay," she says not fully certain, "Anyways, that was really sweet what you did to Craig! I'm so proud of you."

I blush, "T-Thanks."

"I bet he appreciated it too," My Dad chimes in.

I blush even more, "I-I guess..."

"You two are such great friends! Maybe you should have like a play date or something outside of work!" My Mom suggests.

"Yep, f-friends...WAIT WHAT--AH! Mom, w-we're not f-five! There a-are no 'p-play dates' anymore," I scold.

"Right," My Dad says.

"Well just invite him over or something tomorrow at school to have a play date--oh sorry. To 'hang out,'" she corrects herself.

"F-Fine."

****NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL****

CRAIG'S POV

"You're still ignoring each other," Token says walking between Clyde and I.

We even ignore that comment.

"Anywhore, Token I almost died yesterday," I say.

Both Clyde and Token turned concerned but I keep looking at Token.

"BRO WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"I was delivering packages and--"

Clyde scoffs and I want to punch him in the face but Token gives me that mom look when you want to hit your sibling but you shouldn't.

"I was delivering packages," I grit my teeth saying it again, "And you know that 'blizzard' that hit South Park yesterday--"

"It was a little snow, Craig," Clyde says under his breath.

I really wanted to punch him but Token grabbed my arm.

"Well," I continued the story again, "I couldn't recognize anything because of all the damn snow. And my phone died. So I almost died but then Tweek saved my life, dude. It was like in those movies--"

"Aw your boyfriend, Tweek came to the rescue? Cute," Clyde says and I've had enough.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M PRETTY SICK OF YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH, DONOVAN," I say pushing Token out of the way so I can face him myself.

"Oh, now you wanna talk to me 'cuz I offended your boyfriend? I'm sowwy," He puckers his lips out.

I push him one, "He's not my boyfriend r-tard."

"I'm sure you two have made out once or twice by now," he smirks.

A crowd began forming around us.

"Clyde and Craig stop," Token says.

"HERE WE GO! FIGHT," I hear Cartman say from the back somewhere.

"Well go on, Tucker. There's your boyfriend now," he says pointing to Tweek who looked terrified, "Go ahead."

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND--"

"Craig's gay?" Kyle Broflovski says.

"NO WHAT THE FUCK--"

"So that's why he quit football," Kenny McCormick muffles and everyone laughs.

"I'M NOT GAY--SEE WHAT YOU'VE CREATED!" I say to Clyde who won't stop laughing.

"We should just call you, 'Twinkle-Toe-Tucker,'" Clyde says nudging Token but Token looks pretty pissed too.

"I'M NOT GAY FOR TWEEK TWEAK! I HATE HIM, HE TWITCHES SO MUCH AND WON'T STOP DRINKING COFFEE," I say getting fucking pissed.

Gasps erupted from the crowd.

"HE'S WEIRD! HIS FIRST NAME IS HIS LAST NAME! HIS FAMILY IS WEIRD TOO!" I say.

Tweek looks like he's about to cry but I honestly don't give two shits anymore.

"I HATE HIM," I repeat and Tweek runs off crying.

As I watch him run off my steam begins to evaporate and replaces with guilt.

Fuck what the hell am I doing?

I look back at Clyde and I want to fucking beat the shit out of him but the bell rings.

"Aw," everyone says.

"THERE WAS NO FIGHT WHAT THE FUCK," Cartman complains.

I bump shoulders with Clyde and walk away.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!

Like my school lololol

But aw poor Tweek.

I'd cry too omg

-Brooke