sixteen

CRAIG'S POV

"Are you sure you wanna do this, Craig? I mean you can really get in trouble," Token says but I don't care.

I'm hunting this son of a bitch down.

It was recess and everyone was laughing and playing, but I was looking for a boy with shaggy brown hair and a red coat.

I spotted him by himself because he didn't have his entourage of highschoolers.

"HEY DONOVAN," I said and he turned around even surprised to hear his name come out of my mouth.

I walked up to him and planted a clean punch on his face.

He fell back into the snow and people immediately started crowding around with, "OOOO's" and "WOW's"

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He said getting up.

"YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT WHAT IT'S FOR," I said and pushed him back.

"Is it 'cause I roughed up your little boyfriend--"

I didn't feel like hearing it so I charged towards him so his back was into the snow and I continually punched his face.

He started squirming to get up and he repeatedly tried to block his face but I still managed to get punches in.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

"C'MON! AREN'T YOU GONNA HIT ME, DONOVAN?" I yell and punch him again right in the nose and it started to bleed.

He was squirming and tried to get up but I pinned him down, "Next time. If you ever hit Tweek or anyone that can't defend themselves...I will do worse."

He was panting hard and I got up and kicked him right in the stomach.

He winced and I kicked him again.

"Okay, Craig. Come on," Token said pulling me back.

"I swear to god, Clyde I will," I warn him again and walked away.

I got 80% of my anger out but I'm still pissed.

"He didn't even fight back," I tell Token.

"He tried," Token said, "But you were just really pissed...I honestly have never seen you this mad before--you must really care for Tweek."

I stop, "It's not that I care for him...it's just that...I...uh."

"Whatever," Token said, "They're gonna call you down to the principal's office."

"I know, I'm already prepared."

The rest of the day went by pretty well.

Until...

"Craig Tucker to the principal's office please," the intercom came on during class, "Craig Tucker to the principal's office."

I slowly got up and Butters Stotch said, "Oooh! You're gonna get it!"

I walked down the halls, ready for the detention I was about to face.

I walked in there and took my hat off for respect and walked in, closing my eyes immediately saying, "I'm sorry! I know I'm wrong but--"

"Craig," Principal Victoria said and I opened my eyes.

My parents and The Tweak family was here.

Great.

"Mom--Dad, it wasn't my fault that I got in a fight! Clyde was being sooo rude and I had enough of it--"

"Craig you aren't in trouble," Principal Victoria says.

I pause, "...I'm not?"

"Well yes you are for solving things with violence but other than that, no," My mom says.

I'm so confused.

"Craig, you know we have a 'no bullying policy' and when Tweek was being harassed by Mr. Donovan you defeated him...I agree with your mother though about solving it with violence but I think I'm only giving you one day of detention."

"REALLY?" I said.

Detention really isn't that bad to be honest.

I was expecting suspension or something way worse.

After the meeting with Principal Victoria, Mr. and Mrs. Tweak repeatedly said thank you.

Last but not least is Tweek.

"T-Thanks, man," He smiles weakly.

He still has the black eye and cut lip.

"You're welcome, Twitches." I said.

"I-I didn't think y-you would c-care this m-much. I don't t-think anyone has d-done that for m-me," He says fiddling with his fingers.

"Well, Clyde's an ass," I say, "And you're my friend, and I hate when asses pick on my friends."

He smile grows bigger and he jumps in and hugs me, I almost fell back.

The hug lasted for a good five seconds--he's a good hugger.

"S-Sorry I j-just--"

"It's fine, I needed that anyways," I say laughing.

The hug never felt like anything before.

It was not too hard and not too soft.

It almost felt like something but I couldn't exactly put my finger on it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Creek's starting to form YAY!

Question: what are your ships in South Park besides Creek?