thirty nine

CRAIG'S POV

I was sitting at my desk at 10 pm still coming up a plan for Token to do the next day when

DING DONG

"Ugh, mom can you get that?!" I yell.

"I'M IN THE SHOWER! YOU GET IT!"

"Ughhh, Ruby can you--"

"Don't. Even." Ruby yells.

Great.

I get my lazy ass up and walk over to the door and open it.

I find Tweek there shivering.

I stand there in awe but then I realized that he's cold, "Oh--um come inside."

I close the door behind him and say, "Is there a reason you decided to come over here at 10 at night? Because I'm still proving that I'm right to you--"

"I-I just need someone t-to talk t-to, alright?" He said crossing his arms.

"The sass," I say sarcastically, motioning him to sit down and he does, "Spill."

"W-Well," He twitches, "W-What would you do i-if your parents know s-something that y-you've been t-trying to hide for y-your e-entire life?"

"You masturbate?"

"W-WHAT--GAH! NO!"

"Liar," I say sitting back.

"You're s-so hard to t-talk to," He roll my eyes.

"No I'm not, but okay back to whatever you said, it depends on what it is," I answer.

He stays silent and I'm dying to know.

"What is it?"

"I don't w-wanna tell y-you."

"Why?"

"B-Because you'd j-judge."

"I'd never judge you."

He stops and his eyes grow wide and he feels a little calmer.

My stomach begins to twist and turn and I start clenching it.

What the hell.

My stomach only feels that way when I'm around a hot girl.

He gulps and says, "I'm gay."

What.

My heart starts beating really fast and my stomach feels like it's about to burst.

"P-Please say s-something," He whispers.

"I'm just uh trying to find the right thing to say," My voice cracks.

"I-I knew this w-was a bad i-idea," Tweek says getting up and rushing to the door.

"NO, WAIT!" I say and he stops.

"I won't treat you any different," I say, "I have no problems with um homos."

"T-Thanks?"

"No problem, Twitches." I say smirking and he just smiles and walks out.

"J-Just one m-more thing," He says fiddling with his fingers.

"What?"

"D-Don't tell anyone p-please," He says.

"I won't," I say crossing my heart.

As I close the door and turn around I sigh, "What the fuck just happened."