twenty seven

CRAIG'S POV

One word, what.

I honestly don't know what Tweek is so pissed off about -- I didn't do anything!

Clyde always has to get his way and I know he won't stop until he does but I'm not putting up with this shit.

I walk out of Tweek's Coffee not caring that I still had to package stuff and walk straight towards Clyde's house.

When I knocked on the door I was clenching my fist, waiting for him to open the door and poke his "innocent" face out so I can punch the shit out of him.

Only it was Mr. Donovan.

"Oh hello Craig, haven't seen you in a while," He laughs.

"Yeah," I said scratching behind my head, "Is Clyde home?"

"Yeah he's upstairs in his room, you know where it still is, right?"

"Sadly," I say under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," I say sliding past him and starting walking up the stairs.

Clyde's room was the second door on the left and his door was shut.

I laugh to myself, he still has that sign Token, me, and him made in like fourth grade saying, "No Girlz Aloud"

We made an oath saying that no girls can be allowed in our rooms because they carry "diseases."

Pretty sure Clyde has broken that rule with Bebe.

I barge in his room, not even knocking.

He was reading his playboy magazines and he didn't even notice me at first, "Get out Dad," he said not even looking up.

Kenny McCormick probably gave him those.

"It's not your Dad, r-tard," I say and he looks up almost falling out of his chair.

"What are you doing here?!"

"No the real question is why the hell did you tell Tweek that I told his secret? No! The really real question is how the fuck did you find out?!" I say.

He smirks, "I have my ways."

"You better tell Tweek that I didn't do it or else--"

"Or what? What are you gonna do to me? Beat me up?! Remember I have my high school friends," He says.

"Who cares about those faggy fuckbrains," I say standing my ground.

He blinks, "Did you do something different to your hair?"

My cheeks began to feel hot, I totally forgot about the gum in my hair, "Uh--I--"

His smirk begins to grow wider.

Wait.

"DID YOU--HOW--WHAT--"

"I have my ways," He repeats.

"Clyde this isn't funny. I have to cut my hair...BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Maybe you should've thought about that before going all super Mario saving your princess--"

"You've crossed the line. This isn't over. I always win," I say walking out.

"With what army? The only person who's on your side is Token!" He shouts as I leave.

"Sometimes having one real friend is better than having a thousand fake friends," I say and he just stands there.

"Think about it," I say leaving.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I AM BEYOND SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A GAZILLION YEARS AND I'M SUPER SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT!

SCHOOL IS SO ANNOYING I STG

IT'S LIKE ASSIGNMENT AFTER ASSIGNMENT -- ESSAY AFTER ESSAY

Like give me a break fools

But I promise I'll try to update more :)

-Brooke