eight

TWEEK'S POV

"D-Do I have to?"

"Yes, Tweek. You guys didn't exactly get that package to the Turners last time. Just show Craig the route one time and you won't have to do it again," My mom tells me.

I don't want to do it, Craig's a jerk.

I roll my eyes, "M-Mom! He's very r-rude--AH! A-and--"

"I know right," Craig walks in like he knows we're talking about him.

"Oh hey, hon. Here are your deliveries of the day," she hands Craig a whole stack of them and he looks terrified.

"Tweek take some of them," she tells me.

"W-What? I though t-this was my day off...and I-I thought I was delivering o-one!"

"What did I say? Craig's new! If Craig didn't need this help he'd tell me--"

"Oh, no. I definitely need help. In fact, my head is kind of hurting from when I hit it. Maybe Tweek can, I don't know, just deliver all and I watch?" Craig says innocently.

That fucker.

"Oh yes! I totally understand. Thank you for being so honest," my mom smiles and Craig smiles back.

I glare at him.

This isn't funny.

None of it is.

My mom walks towards the door but then turns back, "And Tweek remember, only the route that we know, alright?"

"Mom I-I know! I-I'm not a baby," I say crossing my arms.

"Alright, I know. You're just growing up so fast, yanno? Well, have fun boys and deliver those packages," she says and closes the door.

I turn to Craig who has this devilish smile plastered on his face.

"Y-You're so full of s-shit!"

"Whatever," he says and looks at the packages one by one, "Let's see...the Turners...oh that's Heidi's house! The Testaburgers, ugh that's that bitch Wendy...The Marshes, that's Stanny boy's house...wow and the list just goes on and on...well have fun--"

"Oh n-no you don't! Y-you're helping me w-whether you like it or not," I grit my teeth.

"W-whatever," he mocks me and I want to push him into the boiler but I just shut my mouth.

"L-let's go."

CRAIG'S POV

This is going to be boring as fuck.

Walking around town delivering packages...what do I look the Pizza Hut guy?

Even though pizza is way better than fucking coffee.

"F-First up is the T-Turners," Tweek stutters.

"Alright," I pop my bubblegum.

We reach their blue house and Tweek tries to knock, but his hands are shaking too much.

"Do you do this often?"

"I-I'm fine," he says and tries again but fails.

"Let me do it, Twitches," I knock firmly on the door and Mr. Turner appears.

He's pretty scary.

He's all buff.

"Finally my packages what took you all so damn long," He huffs.

"S-Sorry sir, we h-had some difficulties--"

"Look, man. We got here as fast as could, okay?" I cut Tweek off because apologizing isn't really gonna cut it in our town...you have to be firm.

"Whatever. Here's the money, this better be damn good," he says and hands us about $10.

"T-Thank you," Tweek says and Mr. Turner just slams the door.

"P-People here are r-rude," he furrows his eyebrows.

"Welcome to South Park," I grin.

We arrive at the Testaburgers and I knock on the door and bitch Wendy answers.

Great.

"H-Hi! Here's y-your--"

I grab the package and throw it in her face, "Here, bitch take it."

Tweek's eyes widen, "C-CRAIG?! WHAT THE--"

"UGH YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!" Wendy's face turns red.

"Give us the money," I say.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I GIVE YOU MONEY? YOU JUST THREW IT IN MY FACE--"

"I-It's okay, ma'am. W-We don't actually need it--"

"Uh, yes we do. Wendy's just being a cry baby. Give us the damn money, Testaburger," I say.

She narrows her eyes and throws the money in my face to get revenge.

"This is great. I love getting money thrown at me," I do my signature smile and she slams the door.

"THIS IS FUN," I say and Tweek starts to look very worried.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So is this better? Tweek only stuttering when he talks because I actually do think this is better because y'all can now understand it more.

So just tell me your opinions :)

-Brooke