Surprises, Surprises

The Stilinski cottage was clean, elegant and was about to get invaded by the unwanted filth. "Oh boy! Stiles' gonna get the surprise of his life, huh Kate?" Chris asked his sister. "Yep. This is his lucky day." She turned to the wedding setting behind her. "I'd like to thank you all for coming to my wedding. But first, I better go in there and propose to the boy!" Everyone laughed while Kate's fans were crying their eyes out. Kate turned to Chris. "Now you Chris. When Stiles and I come out that door-" Chris interrupted her. "I know, I know!" He turns to the band and begins to direct "Here Comes the Bride." Kate slammed a baritone on his head. "Not yet!" Chris rubbed his injured head. "Sorry."

Stiles was inside, reading his book by the window when there was a knock at the door. He marked his page and went to the door. He reached up and pulled down a viewing device of his father's own invention. Peeking through, he saw the Kate. He groaned and slammed his head against the wall. This was really the last thing he needed. But he opened the door anyway. "Kate, what a pleasant," Disaster, "surprise." Stiles said with a fake grin. "Isn't it though? I'm just full of surprises. You know Stiles, there's not a boy in this town who wouldn't love to be in your shoes." She paused by a mirror and cleaned her teeth. "This is the day your dreams come true." Stiles scoffed to himself. "And what do you know about my dreams, Kate?" Kate looked at Stiles. "Plenty. Here, picture this." Kate sat at the table and propped her mud covered feet on John's invention blueprints. Stiles' mouth fell open at the sheer disrespect this woman had. She kicked off her disgusting boots and wiggles her toes through the holes in her socks. "A rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire, and my little husband massaging my feet while the little ones play with the dogs." Stiles was positively disgusted at the mere idea of Kate's fantasy. Kate got up and close to Stiles. "We'll have six or seven." She continued. "Dogs?" Stiles asked. "No Stiles! Strapping young children like me!" She puffed up her chest so her cleavage was dangerously close to his face. "Imagine that." Stiles replied dryly. He picked up his father's blueprints and put them on the shelf to clean later. "And do you know who that husband will be?" Kate purred. "Let me think." Stiles retorted sarcastically. Kate cornered Stiles. "You Stiles." He ducked underneath the psycho woman's arms. "Gosh, Kate. I'm speechless. I really don't know what to say." Really, he didn't. Kate moved the furniture until she trapped Stiles against the door. "Say you'll marry me." She demanded. Stiles reached for the doorknob. "I'm very sorry Kate but I just don't deserve this." He opened the door outward and trips Kate who was going in for a kiss. The wedding band began to play "Here Comes The Bride as Kate landed in the mud. Her boots were thrown out the door and it slammed shut. Chris turned around and looked for the 'happy couple' only to look down and find Kate's legs sticking out of the mud. Chris stopped the band and Kate's head pupped out of the mud. "So how'd it go?" Chris asked stupidly. Kate gripped her brother by the neck. "I'll have Stiles for my husband, make no mistake about that!" She snarled before throwing Chris into the mud. "Touchy!" Chris grumbled as Kate walked off.

Stiles poked his head out the door after everyone left. "Is he gone?" He asked the chickens. He peered around before walking out with his basket. "Can you imagine? She asked me to marry her. Me, the husband of that boorish, brainless...UGH!" Stiles ranted. "Mister Argent, can't you just see it? Mister Argent, her little husband. Not me, no sir, I guarantee it! I want much more than this provincial life!" Stiles continued his rant as he fed the animals. After his chores were done, he went to his open field that overlooked a beautiful valley. It was his spot to think. He sat down. "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand to have someone who understand I want so much more than they've got planned." Stiles sighed. Peter came running into the open field. Stiles got to his feet, grabbing Peter's reigns. "Peter! What are you doing here? Where's Dad? Where is he Peter? What happened?" He unhitched the wagon as he talked a mile per hour. He led Peter to the stable. "You'll take me to him in the morning."