Shield Thine Eyes

Alright, I did some smut. Just skip ahead to where you see bold letters again if you don't want to read.

Stiles made it to Derek's chambers and flopped on his bed with a sigh, kicking off his dress shoes. He stretched and yawned, curling into a ball. Suddenly, he was attacked. Derek unfurled Stiles' body before pinning his body under his own. Derek clicked his tongue. "Naughty Stiles, thought you could get away by throwing the veil at me." The older male ran his nose along his husband's neck. "Maybe... I wanted to be caught." Stiles gasped as Derek nipped at his Adam's apple. "Still needs to be punished." Stiles felt Derek's smirk against his flesh. "Give me all you got Sourwolf." Derek looked back up at the younger man, his eyes dark. The challenge had been issued so there was no turning back. Derek tugged at the dress. "Get. This. Off. Now." Each word came with a peck on the vast expanse of pale skin. Stiles tugged at Derek's shirt in response. "Only. If. You. Take. This. Off." Stiles lightly pulled at Derek's hair as he kissed his new husband. They both shed their clothes, the white and black cloth blending on the floor. Derek gently prodded at Stiles' hips. Stiles turned over and stuck his ass out in Derek's face. "Come on wolf." Derek grinned even though Stiles couldn't see him. Derek ran his hands along the moles that covered his flesh. Stiles gave a small moan as Derek reached his ass. Derek smiled. "I love you." He kissed the swell of one cheek. "I love you too Derek. I love you so much." Stiles sighed as Derek chuckled. "Can't wait to start a life with you." Stiles wanted to reply but Derek ended up licking a long stripe across his hole, making him moan. "You taste so good, my darling." Derek mumbled praises as he began to rim his partner, sliding his tongue along Stiles' insides. Stiles gasped and groaned under his husband's talented tongue. "Ah, Der...please." Stiles pleaded as he clutched the bed sheet in tight fists. He felt Derek's smirk as he pulled away. "How badly do you need it?" Derek asked torturing the both of them. "I need you so bad, Derek. I need to feel you inside me. Like, right now." Derek laughed at his husband's impatience. "Alright, darling. Alright." Derek whispered as he slipped a finger into Stiles. Stiles gasped and moaned at the pleasurable burn. "Are you alright?" Derek mumbled as he kissed Stiles' back. "I'm fine. Fine. Totally fine. Please, my darling. Another." Stiles bucked his hips against Derek's hand to prove his point. Derek grinned momentarily before caving to Stiles' request, slipping another finger within the tight heat of Stiles Hale. Stiles keened as Derek's fingers curved into his prostate. "There. Hit there again." Stiles ordered, breathlessly. Derek obeyed with three fingers. Stiles moaned and Derek gripped the base of his cock to avoid an orgasm at the sight of Stiles arching his back. Stiles saw the gesture in the corner of his eye. "I'm done with prepping Derek." It seemed as if he flipped a switch inside Derek.  Derek withdrew his fingers and lined his tip with Stiles' entrance, pushing in his cock with one shove. Stiles screamed as he was stretched past his limit. "Oh, Derek." He gasped as the tip hit his prostate. Derek growled, burying his face in the back of Stiles' shoulders. Stiles wrapped an arm around Derek's neck, trailing his fingers along his husband's muscles. "You can move now." Derek grunted as he kept his face between the lean man's shoulders. He pulled back til just the tip was buried in Stiles' heat and then snapped his hips forward. Stiles groaned as Derek started a steady rhythm, pounding Stiles' prostate. He clawed at the sheets, gasping and moaning. His face was bright red as he listened to the sounds coming from his mouth. Derek groaned and growled above him. At the same time he's helping, he's not. Stiles thought as he tried to postpone his orgasm. "I love you Stiles." Derek whispered in his ear as his hand enclosed around Stiles' aching cock. "Ahh! I love yoooooOOOUUUU!" Stiles screamed as he ejaculated on Derek's hand and the sheets below, toes curling. He tightened around Derek who groaned as he filled Stiles. The two lovers collapsed in a sweaty mess, both thoroughly satisfied. Derek pulled out, making Stiles wince. "Sorry." He apologized with a kiss to Stiles' moles on his shoulder. "'S fine." Stiles slurred as he turned around to cuddle his husband. 

Okay it's safe

Derek chuckled as he pulled Stiles into his arms. "I adore you my love." Stiles smiled, half asleep. "Love my new husband so." Stiles yawned as he nestled further into Derek's warmth. Derek yawned as well, stroking Stiles' hair until both fell asleep.