Time Skip Because I Do What I Want

By the time it was about ready for the babies to be born, Scott and Derek were both exhausted and miserable. Having two pregnant men under the same roof was turning out to be more of a problem than either one predicted. But Scott was happy, learning Isaac had three little ones in his stomach. And Derek was pleased to find Stiles pregnant with twins. When Castiel presented them with their husbands' ultra sounds, the men almost died with happiness. Stiles was convinced Derek was going to melt into a puddle and Isaac was too busy laughing at his passed out husband to care. 

The couples were sitting in the living room, Scott and Isaac on the love seat and Stiles on Derek's lap on the chair. "Baby, are you sure I'm not too heavy?" Stiles muttered to his husband as he caressed his bloated stomach. Derek smiled softly. "Stiles, I'm sure." He silenced the upcoming protests with a soft kiss. Stiles hummed happily before pulling away. "Der, can I have some peanut butter and over easy eggs?" Scott made a face before Isaac cuddled into his side. "Handsome husband of mine, can I have some pizza and pretzels?" Scott nodded before getting up and following Derek, both used to crazy cravings. Derek began to heat the skillet as Scott called the pizza place. Derek grabbed the peanut butter as the butter sizzled in the pan. Scott grabbed the pretzels as Derek finished cooking Stiles' eggs. The doorbell rang and Scott handed the pizza boy a hefty tip seeing as he was visiting the house often. The two doting husbands handed the pregnant men their respective foods. Isaac grinned and kissed Scott before crumbling the pretzels onto his pizza. He rolled it up and began to eat it as a burrito. Stiles cheered before scooping the peanut butter out of the jar. He had eaten about half the jar before he slid the eggs off the plate and into the jar. All three men winced as Stiles swirled the eggs into the peanut butter with a spoon before eating it happily. "Oh, God. Stiles, I know my craving is weird but EW!" Isaac groaned as he lost his appetite. He put the pizza back into the box to eat later when his messy roommate was away from his sight. Boyd and Erica came in to witness the murder of food. "OH DISGUSTING!!" Erica screamed as she hid her face in Boyd's chest. Boyd didn't say anything as he led Erica outside to the fresh air. Jackson came cautiously, alerted by Erica's scream that Stiles had found another weird combination of food. He sat by Stiles' legs so he wouldn't have to watch. Stiles handed Derek his empty jar. "Thank you Der. He's so good to me." He told Jackson as he began to run his hands through his hair. Jackson made a little noise in the back of his throat. Suddenly, Isaac screamed as he felt his water break. Derek ran back into the living room and quickly grabbed Isaac who was beginning to panic. Scott sat frozen before Stiles urged him to get up and follow him outside. Derek already had Isaac on Peter and was halfway back to town. Stiles led the shocked Scott to the stable before leading out a white mare named Winter. "Come on Scott, I can't ride by myself." Stiles murmured. Scott robotically got onto the horse and they rode after Peter to Castiel's house.

Derek was pacing in Castiel's living room, Dean keeping him company. "I'm sure your friend is fine." Derek felt a flash of guilt as he realized he wasn't scared for Isaac. He was worried for Stiles who he left behind. Scott and Stiles ran in, Stiles jumping into Derek's arms. "Is everything okay? How's Isaac? The babies?" Scott asked question after question in rapid succession. Derek just smiled, hugging his husband tightly. "So far, everything's fine." Derek mumbled as he kissed the top of Stiles' head. Stiles hummed happily before he felt wet. "Um, Derek?!" Stiles yelped as the first contraction hit him. Dean quickly took Stiles from Derek's arms and farther into the Winchester house. Derek finally realized he didn't have his husband anymore. Scott led him to a couch before he began to freak out. "Come on, Alpha. Stiles will be okay." Scott didn't realize his slip up as the two men sat down.

Isaac slumped on the bed, completely tired from labor. Castiel had informed him that his girls and a boy had made it through and seemed completely healthy. Isaac doesn't remember what he said but he knew it was probably nasty. He seemed to be always cranky since becoming pregnant. Dean then came to his bedside with a cup of Castiel's herbal tea. "Cas says this will help with any aches." Dean muttered as he helped Isaac to sit up. "Thank you." Isaac sighed as he took a sip. Warmth blossomed in the center of his chest before spreading, soothing all the aches. Isaac made a noise of surprise. "Please thank Castiel for me." Isaac told Dean who smiled before leaving. Isaac finally managed to get some sleep when a tan blur jumped on top of the bed, almost throwing the curly haired blonde off. "Isaac, Isaac, Isaac, ISAAC!! Wait til you see our children, they're so cute! Well, actually they're kind of ugly because you know, newborns aren't really cute but our children!" Scott finally stopped to gasp for air. He rested his forehead against Isaac's. "We're fathers." He whispered happily. Isaac smiled softly before draping his arm over Scott's waist. "Yes, Scott. We're fathers."

Castiel flopped into his favorite armchair, thoroughly exhausted. He felt bad for his old friend. One of the twins didn't make it, his little lungs failing in the new world. However, the other survived and Stiles survived which was good. The new parents mourned the loss of their dead son, naming him Caleb. But Caleb's twin, Luca, soon made up for their unhappiness. He seemed strong and Castiel believed he was closer to the supplements provided by Stiles than Caleb, resulting in the weaker boy. Soon enough, the Stiles, Derek, Isaac and Scott could take their children home.