Pregnant Husbands Fluffiness

Derek was sleeping, happily warm on his bed when he felt Stiles jump out of bed. Derek stirred but didn't get up until he heard Stiles retch over the toilet. Derek jumped out of bed and ran to his husband as he emptied his stomach into the toilet bowl. Derek rubbed Stiles' back, cooing words of encouragement into his ear. Stiles gripped the bowl and waited until only stomach acid was left. He wiped his mouth with his wrist and stood up, washing his hands. Derek wrapped his arms around Stiles' waist and placed a kiss on his cheek. Stiles giggled at the scruff against his cheek. He put Derek's toothbrush into his mouth before brushing his own teeth. Derek grinned and brushed his teeth with his head on Stiles' shoulders. Derek caressed Stiles' little baby bump. "I love you Stiles and I love you little one." Derek said softly. Stiles rubbed his husband's scruffy cheek. "We love you too, Der. We'll always love you."

Isaac woke up to the baby kicking intensely at his bladder. He growled low in his throat. He hated working on the baby's schedule. "Why must you decide when I have to pee and vomit?" He hissed at his bloated stomach as he walked to the bathroom. He absolutely despised being pregnant. Scott woke up, groggy and searching for Isaac's warmth. His husband wasn't near him. "Izzy?" Scott groaned as he got up off his bed. He could hear Isaac grumbling in their bathroom. Scott shuffled to the door. Isaac was brushing his teeth, still complaining at their unborn child. He went to hug Isaac who then hissed at him, shoving him aside. Scott made a confused noise as he gently bumped the towel rack. "I don't need you touching me." Isaac growled as he walked out the bathroom, leaving behind a wounded Scott. He then opened his closet and reached for his favorite scarf which was a pale cream with black bands in the middle. He paused because the bands reminded him of Scott's tattoo on his upper arm. He bit his lip. He felt bad for treating Scott so terribly. He wrapped it around his neck and walked out to find a sulking Scott on their bed. Isaac gently walked up to the bed and wrapped his arms around Scott. "I'm sorry Scott. I didn't mean it. The baby's making me moody." He pressed a kiss between Scott's tense shoulder blades. "Forgive me?" Isaac asked. Scott relaxed, the air escaping him. "I forgive you Izzykins. I love you so much." He turned around to give Isaac a peck on the lips. As Scott tried to pull away, Isaac kept him close. When Scott looked at him, he just gave Scott puppy eyes. "Aw, stay with me Scottie. I miss you so!" Scott smiled softly before turning to embrace Isaac. "I love you from now to forever." Scott whispered before rubbing his cheek against Isaac's neck. Isaac laughed. "Now was that for me or the baby?" He teased, running a hand through Scott's dark hair. Scott huffed a laugh. "Both."

*in Bugs Bunny's voice* Eh, it's a filler.