Bonus Content

Welcome back my wolf pups, bet you thought I was done with this book.

.

.

.

.

Honestly me too, but Disney had to put out the live action version of Beauty and The Beast with an amazing soundtrack and a Beast you have to love because....

That voice bruh.

So it started with Evermore then built on til I started creating more scenes and I got carried away. I REALLY WANT TO HEAR TYLER HOECHLIN TO SING NOW! I WANT DEREK TO SING! JEFF DAVIS TAKE NOTES!

Anyway, I'm rambling so enjoy!

Aria (Waltz scene)

Prince Derek Hale examined the bright illustrious room. The dancers were dressed in airy feathered dresses, moving as if they weighed no more than a sheet of paper. The harpsichord player (Danny? Daniel? Dave?) wove a tune that was enchanting as he moved through the dancers, weaving around the wide hems. Each woman that he turned his attention to melted in his hands, their delicate fingers brushing along the ruffled collar of his shirt. The red haired singer that Prince Derek had hired was standing on the stage dressed in a lavender gown embroidered with shades of silvers and grays. She had a wide smile trained on him as she began to sing, "Oh how divine. Glamour, music, and magic combine. See the maidens so anxious to shine. Look for a sign that enhances chances. She'll be his special one." The music began to play louder as she started to wave her arms in time with her ascending voice. "What a display! What a breathtaking, thrilling array! Every prince, every dog has his day! And I'll sing with passion, gusto, fit to bust! Oh, not a care in the world!" Her voice echoed throughout the ballroom, making the chandelier above their heads shake, the crystals tinkling.

Suddenly, the window to the balcony flew open, sending the room into darkness. The women gasped and Prince Derek pushed forward. An old crone was standing in the window, her hood pulled over her face. "Please sir...I have no place to stay. I have nothing to offer you but...a mere rose." She pulled a red rose in full bloom, the moonlight illuminating the flower. The prince was momentarily dazzled by it, but he quickly threw it aside. "Leave my castle you old crone." The woman pulled her hand back into her hood. "Be warned, sire. Do not be so quick to judge something only for its beauty." Prince Derek scoffed and pointed sternly to the window. The elderly woman pulled back her hood, her eyes glimmering. "Your heart is cold to love, never knowing true happiness." She straightened, her figure glowing as she started to transform. Her features became softer, younger, golden locks falling down her back. Prince Derek's eyes widened and he fell to his knees, scrambling to beg for forgiveness. Her purple eyes narrowed and she pointed at him. Fur sprouted along his body as his bones reconfigured to a new anatomy. His back bowed as he screamed.

How Does A Moment Last Forever? (Music Box)

Stiles walked into his father's workshop where he was bent over his worktable. Music played through the small room and Stiles peered in to find John working on a small elaborate music box shaped like a windmill. John hummed to the tune. "How does a moment last forever? How can a story never die? It is love we must hold onto. Never easy, but we try. Sometimes our happiness is captured. Somehow, a time and place stand still. Love lives on inside our hearts and always will." He continued to hum as he tightened a screw. Stiles looked over at the portrait of his mother, one of the few things he had to remember her by. His hand went to trace over the rose she held in her hand, something he often did when he had time. He heard the music stop and Stiles went inside the room.

Days in the Sun

Stiles paced around the enclosed space of his room, fuming. How dare that man..that...that Beast try and order him about after imprisoning his ill father and screaming at him! He laid on his bed with a loud groan when suddenly music filled his ears. "Days in the sun, when my life has barely begun. Not until my whole life is done will I ever leave you." Lydia was humming as she worked in the wall. "Will I tremble again to my dear one's gorgeous refrain?" Jackson huffed as he followed her. Lydia paused outside of Stiles' door and patted between his ears. Isaac leaned against Scott's frame. "Will you now forever remain out of reach of my arms?" He whimpered, burying his nose into the dark fur. Erica sighed. "All those days in the sun, what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done and bring back the light." Boyd set his head on her shoulders, licking her ear reassuringly. "Oh, I could sing of the pain these dark days bring. The spell we're under, still, it's the wonder of us I sing of tonight." Lydia sighed softly.

Stiles sat on his bed confused, thoughts reeling in his head. How in the midst of all this sorrow can so much hope and love endure? He felt like his eyes had been opened. I was innocent and certain...now I'm wiser but unsure. He stood up, the hem of the pink gown swirling around his ankles. "I can't go back into my childhood, one that my father made secure. I can feel a change in me. I'm stronger now but still not free." He ran his hand through his hair, his turmoil churning inside him.

The Alpha leaned his head over his balcony, ears perked as he listened to his pack and new guest. "Days in the past. All those precious days! Couldn't last. Oh, hold me closer." Lydia mourned softly in her warm voice. "Days in the sun will return. We must believe as lovers do that days in the sun will come shining through." His pack continued to reassure each other in low voices, still clinging foolishly to hope. The Alpha's ears flattened as his eyes narrowed. He moved back to the enchanted rose, the very one that was offered by the witch. His eyes closed as he rested his head against the wooden table.

Evermore

Derek moved to the balcony of the West Wing where he could see Stiles rushing across the courtyard. "I was the one who had it all. I was the master of my fate. I never needed anybody in my life. I learned the truth too late." Once Stiles faded from view, he ran up the stairs, pausing at the window to find his mole studded love running to Peter. "I'll never shake away the pain. I close my eyes but he's still there. I let him steal into my melancholy heart. It's more than I can bear." As Stiles began to ride, Derek dropped to all fours to move faster to the next window, greedy for the view of Stiles. "Now I know he'll never leave me, even as he runs away! He will still torment me, calm me, hurt me, move me. Come what may." He continued his journey upward. "Wasting in my lonely tower, waiting by an open door. I'll fool myself he'll walk right in and be with me for evermore." He stopped at the final window, climbing out onto the ledge. "I rage against the trials of love. I curse the fading of the light. Though he's already flown so far beyond my reach, he's never out of sight!" He climbed up onto the turrets of the roof as Stiles became smaller. "Now I know he'll never leave me even as he fades from view! He will still inspire me, be a part of everything I do! Wasting in my lonely tower, waiting by an open door. I'll fool myself he'll walk right in. And as the long, long nights begin, I'll think of all that might have been waiting here for evermore!" He howled to the round moon, the sound carrying to Stiles' ears as he turned to look at the castle with an ache in his chest.