Mushy Chapter

Stiles woke up, feeling slightly sore. He winced as he sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. He tried to stand but his legs almost gave out from under him. He fell back on the bed. Derek stirred as he felt the bed move. "Stiles?" He groaned as he sat up. Stiles pulled himself onto Derek's lap. "I ache and I can't stand." Stiles announced as Derek laid down under him. "I should say I'm sorry." Derek smirked. Stiles rolled his eyes and slapped him lightly. "You should. I hurt so much, Der." Stiles pouted, his bottom lip quivering. Derek averted his gaze. "But did you not feel good?" He whispered into Stiles' ear. Stiles gulped roughly, not answering. "Stiles?" He muttered as his hand ran up Stiles' bare back. Stiles gasped. "Answer me." Derek growled. "Yes. You made me feel so good Derek. You always make me feel so good." Stiles moaned as Derek's hand traveled lower, clutching the curve of his butt. "Good. I'm the only one who can make you feel good." Derek bit softly on one of the hickeys on Stiles' neck. When did I get that? He questioned himself as he moaned softly. The door slammed open and both jumped to cover themselves somewhat decently. "Derek, Stiles! OH MY GOD!" Scott yelled as he covered his eyes. "GET OUT OF HERE!" Stiles yelled with a pillow over his crotch, sitting on Derek's legs. Isaac came with a hand over his eyes and pulled at Scott's ear to drag him away. "I told you not to disturb them, Scott! Don't you remember our wedding night?" Isaac scolded as they walked away. Stiles was red and the tips of Derek's ears were bright red. "We...we should probably close the door and get dressed." Derek mumbled as he ran a hand through his messed up hair. "...Yeah." Stiles agreed as they stood up, still covering themselves.

"Oh God. I will never unsee that!" Scott moaned as he rubbed at his eyes. Isaac rolled his eyes and slapped the back of Scott's head. "You're a moron. They just got married and you go disturb them." Erica came in, near snorting as she laughed. "I can't believe you decided to walk in their room!" Scott's face burned as he turned bright red. "I thought they'd be covered." He mumbled as Boyd and Jackson walked in snickering. "God, Scott, you're so stupid." Jackson stated between laughs. Isaac frowned and pulled Scott into his chest. "Don't say that to my Scottie." Isaac growled as he rubbed Scott's dark hair. Scott closed his eyes and hummed appreciatively at the feel of his husband's hand. "I love you." He muttered. Isaac kissed his head. "I love you more."

Stiles walked down the stairs, wincing as each step sent pain down his back. Derek gently scooped him up into his arms. "Better?" He murmured into Stiles' ear as he walked down the remaining steps. Stiles nodded, nuzzling Derek's neck before sucking a mark onto his skin. Derek grinned as he found the pack. "Good morning." The pack greeted them, Scott not daring to look at either one of them. Stiles chuckled and gestured for Derek to set him down next to the tan young adult. He wrapped both Isaac and Scott into a hug. "Aw, it's okay Scottie. How about some breakfast?" The pack bolted to the dining room, leaving a laughing Stiles and a smiling Derek.