I LIED

Stiles smiled as he looked at his sappy parents. "I can't believe you are going to leave me already." Claudia wailed as she hugged her son. "Mom, I'm going to be just in the woods with Derek. I won't be too far." John pulled his wife back. "I still don't know about this." Stiles rolled his eyes. "How many times does Derek have to apologize Dad? He's changed. He was just a Sourwolf." John's eyes widened as Claudia scoffed into her hand. "He's behind me, isn't he?" Stiles asked, deflating just a tad. He shrieked as arms enveloped him. "You know it, lovely." Derek chuckled. Stiles slapped at his arms. Derek spun him around, three Stilinskis and one Hale laughing. "Oh God, Derek! Put me down!" Stiles said, breathless. Derek set him down and kissed his cheek. "Never." Stiles stumbled, only to be steadied by Derek. "Ready?" Derek hummed as he kissed Stiles. He looked over at Stiles' parents. "Mr. and Mrs. Stilinski." Claudia laughed, throwing her head back. "Derek, call me Mama. You are marrying my baby boy." She patted both cheeks that were bright red. "Mom!" Stiles whined. "Hush child. I missed out on so many years, I need to start embarrassing you at some point." Stiles hid his face in his hands. "Oh my God." Derek coughed to cover his chuckle but Stiles still slapped his shoulder anyway. "Come on, lovebirds!  I'm getting old!" Erica shrieked as she grabbed Stiles' belongings. All of them laughed at Erica's dramatics. Derek held out his arm for Stiles who slipped his through. "I'll see you soOOON! DEREK!" Stiles called back to his parents as Derek hoisted Stiles over his head. Claudia and John laughed. "We have to go now John." Claudia stated as she smoothed his tie. "I agree." John muttered as he led Claudia to Peter.

"Lydia. I swear. You put me in that, you'll be bald." Stiles threatened as Lydia held up his wedding garments. "Oh come on. You'll thank me on your wedding night."

Derek straightened his bow tie and Isaac groomed his hair. "Honestly, I can't believe I'm here." Derek told his reflection. Isaac chuckled. "I can. I knew there was a gooey center underneath all that tough act. You just need a certain human to dig it out." Derek reached behind himself to slap Isaac's curls. "Not my hair!" He shrieked.

John waited outside the door for Stiles to come out. Derek was already at the altar, Scott by his side. Claudia was in the pews, chatting away with Scott's mom, Melissa. Isaac kept making Scott flustered by sending kisses. The door opened and John barely bit back a laugh. Stiles was red faced. "Utter a word about this after my wedding and I'll have you eating vegetables for the rest of your life." Stiles threatened as he gathered the hem of the white gown. John held his hands up in surrender. "Can't have that now." John coughed hard to resist laughing. Stiles put the veil over his head to hide his red face. Lydia put him in a white dress with lace sleeves and a sweetheart neckline. The sleeves came down to his elbows. Boyd silently passed Stiles his bouquet of wolfs-bane flowers and went to sit next to Erica in the pews. "Let's go Stiles." John held his hand out for his son. Stiles hesitated. "Do you think I'm doing the right thing Dad? Do you think Derek's having second thoughts?" Stiles asked, face falling behind his veil. John grabbed his arm and dragged him to the door way. "Look at the man at the altar." Stiles reluctantly looked at a fidgety Derek. "That man loves you more than anything. He would give you the moon and the stars if it would make you happy. Don't ever doubt him again." Stiles laughed lightly. "Okay Dad." 

"Here Comes the Bride" began to play from the organ in the corner. Derek looked up from his shoes and his eyes widened. Stiles was walking down the aisle with John, looking stunning in the setting sun. John handed Stiles to Derek who pushed the veil back from Stiles' face. Stiles smiled at Derek who grinned back. "You look beautiful." Derek whispered as the priest began to drone. Stiles blushed and bit back his giggle. "Can't wait to take that off you." Derek growled low in his ear, making his face burn. He subtly elbowed Derek in the side. "We're supposed to be paying attention." He hissed, keeping a straight face. "Derek Hale, do you take Stiles Stilinski to be your lawfully wedded husband, as long as you both shall live?" The preacher asked. Derek had the audacity to wink at Stiles. "I do." Stiles believed he would be red for the rest of his life. "Stiles Stilinski, do you take Derek Hale to be your lawfully wedded husband, as long as you both shall live?" Stiles winked at Derek and stuck his tongue out. "I do." Derek chuckled. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you both man and husband. You may now kiss the groom." Derek swept Stiles low in his arms and kissed him gently. Stiles made a little noise in the back of his throat. "Ah, love." Isaac sighed as he leaned against Scott. "Well, Isaac. Ready to get back to our old routine?" Scott grinned. Isaac's eyes grew dark. "Hm. I think I am. I told you Stiles would break the spell." Isaac muttered as Scott began to pepper kisses on his neck. "I don't think so. I told you first." Scott paused and looked up at his partner. "No you didn't I told you!" Isaac pushed him away. "You most certainly did not, you pompous parafin-" Isaac interrupted him. "You don't even know what those words mean, you overgrown mutt!" Lydia and Jackson separated the two and told them to shut up as Derek ran by with a protesting Stiles in his arms. John and Claudia began to cry. Derek hopped onto Peter's back who neighed in complaint. He placed Stiles in front of him and Stiles fixed his dress. "Ready to go for some time for ourselves?" Derek asked. Stiles had never been so aroused in his life. "Oh yes." He purred as he kissed the corner of Derek's mouth. "Keep distracting me like that and we won't make it back to the mansion." Derek groaned as he pulled Stiles closer. Stiles entangled his fingers in Derek's dark hair. "I think you'll find a way."

The door had barely closed when Derek had Stiles pinned to the wall. "Can't we at least get to your wing first?" Stiles mumbled against Derek's lips. "Good idea." Derek muttered back. Stiles took a deep breath as Derek pulled away. "Sorry." Derek winced as he saw Stiles' swollen lips. "Why apologize? I wanted it and I still want it. I just don't want the pack walking in on us." He pulled Derek towards the stairs. Derek laughed softly as he watched his beautiful husband. Something slapped him and Derek had a face full of veil. Stiles laughed as he ran up the stairs into Derek's renovated room. Derek immediately followed the scent of his human. 

I was gonna add a smut scene but I'm lazy and just want to get this thing uploaded already. If you want the scene, comment. Vote for another chapter I will do eventually.