Babies!

Stiles heard the crying of Luca. He opened his eyes and sighed. "Der?" He muttered as he felt the bed shift. Derek rubbed his hair. "Shh, baby. I will go see to Luca." Stiles gave a happy little hum, already falling asleep. "So good to me, my Der." He yawned and snored. Derek smiled to himself as he walked into  Luca's nursery. "Hey Luca, what's wrong?" Derek whispered as he bent over to pick up his baby. Luca cried until he was pulled into Derek's shirt and a bottle to his mouth. He made a little noise of contentment as he drank his milk. Derek sat down in the maple rocking chair and sighed. "You're making your Papa want to sleep for a hundred years, Luc." Derek told him, referring to Stiles. Luca pushed away the bottle and clapped his chubby little hands, giggling. Derek chuckled. Luca's whiskey brown eyes were pure Stiles with a few specks of other colors like Derek's around the pupil. He had a light brown fuzz on his head and Derek gently ran his hand over it. Luca giggled at his Daddy as Derek kissed his forehead. "Come on baby. Time to go to bed." He put Luca into his cradle and rocked it slowly. Luca yawned and put his fist into his mouth. Derek chuckled before moving it away. He watched Luca for a while, his little chest rising and falling. Stiles padded in, cold without Derek, and wrapped his husband's waist. He rubbed his face against Derek's shoulder. "He's so cute." Stiles murmured, placing his hand on top of Luca's chest. "I love him. And I love you." Derek told him, kissing him softly. "Should we check on Coraline, Samantha and Zachary?" Stiles asked as he hooked his shoulder with some difficulty over Derek's shoulder. Derek smiled softly. "If you want to." Stiles gave him a look that told Derek: Of course I want to see them.

The husbands then left Lucas in his crib then headed to the triplets. Little Coraline had Isaac's curls and Scott's puppy dog eyes. Zachary had Scott's dark hair and eyes. He looked like a little mini Scott. Samantha had dark curls and Isaac's bright blue eyes. Stiles went to cuddle Coraline and Samantha as Derek picked up a squirming Zachary. Derek quickly prepared a bottle for the boy as Isaac stumbled in sleep early. "Whaddare doin' my babie?" Isaac grumbled as he reached out for Samantha from Stiles. Samantha giggled before reaching out to tug at a stray curl from her Daddy's head. Coraline whimpered at the lack of fatherly attention which then led to Isaac with two babies in his arms. Stiles cooed at his friend who glared at him. The glare had no power as Coraline and Samantha slapped his cheeks with chubby hands. Derek chuckled as Zachary drank his bottle hungrily. Isaac's glare softened at the sight of his baby boy. "He has Scott's appetite." He whispered as Scott wandered in with a sleeping Luca in his arms. "Missed you." Scott mumbled as he rested his head on the taller blonde's shoulder. Isaac laughed as Samantha reached for a tuft of dark hair. Stiles gently led her hand away, letting her chew on his finger with pink gums. He placed a soft kiss on his goddaughter's forehead. "You both are so lucky." Stiles told them, still thinking of his lost child. Derek looked at his husband before switching babies with Scott, holding his sleeping son. He pulled Stiles in by his hips and kissed his temple. "We can try for more babies later darling." Stiles smiled softly before leaning into Derek's body heat. "I'd like that. But for now, you and Luca are enough for me." Stiles kissed Luca's forehead who shifted sleepily in response. 

I want to thank the following for being with the story from start to whenever I finish. I'm probably going to do an epilogue and call it finished. So *clears throat*:

mangakakuro

KC1013

maya248

rhiannonchilds1

ash2ashes

Thank you all so much for commenting and thanks to everyone who voted. See ya wolf pups!