The End?

Derek smiled down at the young man, a smile on his face. Stiles' cheeks were slightly red as Derek leaned down and nuzzled his neck, inhaling the unique scent of the human. Suddenly, Derek roared into his skin as Kate stuck a knife in his back, aimed at his heart. Kate pulled the knife out and swung for another blow when Stiles slipped out from underneath Derek and kicked Kate in the stomach, knocking her off balance. Derek fell to the floor as Kate stumbled over the edge, screaming to her death. Stiles ran back to Derek and got on his knees, putting the Alpha's head in his lap. Derek looked up at Stiles with hopeful eyes. "You came back." He rasped. "Of course I did. I...I couldn't let them....damn. This is all my fault. I'm so sorry Derek." Stiles cried, tears falling on the wolf like face. "It's not Stiles. Don't blame yourself. Maybe it's better this way." Derek gently cupped his cheek, claws gently scraping the porcelain skin. "Don't talk like that! You're gonna be alright. We're together now. Everything's gonna be fine. You'll see." Stiles hiccuped through his tears. Derek smiled softly. "At least...I got to see...you one last time....Stiles..." Stiles looked down at him with watery eyes. "I love you." Derek whispered as his hand dropped from Stiles' face. His head fell limp and his eyes closed. "No! Nononononono! You can't die! Don't leave me!" Stiles screamed as tears fell faster. "PLEASE!" Stiles buried his face in Derek's furred chest. "I love you too." He whispered. The pack who had been hiding in the shadows sadly watched the depressing scene and the last petal of the wolfs-bane flower fall. They all turned their gaze to the floor, comforting one another with false hopes. Rain steadily beat down on Stiles' back as he cried. A beam of light that came from nowhere illuminated Derek. Then another joined and another and another. Stiles realized the warmth and sat up, tear tracks on his cheeks. The pack ran outside to Stiles who hugged Isaac as they all watched Derek rise in a fog. He was cloaked in light, his body shifting. His hand struck out, the furred paw becoming a human hand with nimble fingers as the claws shrunk down to nails. His hind paw kicked out and became a bare human foot. A wind blew the light away to reveal the man from the portrait from Derek's wing. He gradually descends and laid down on the floor again. The wolves' jaws fell open as Stiles hesitantly approached him. He reached out to touch him only to jerk back his hand when the man began to move. He stood tall and looked at his hands in wonder. He turned to face Stiles and gave him an ecstatic smile. "Stiles, it's me! It's Derek! I-I'm human." He touched his face and examined his own body before holding out his arms for Stiles. Stiles searched his eyes before seeing the same man he fell in love with, driving away his doubts. He jumped into Derek's arms. "Derek." He barely breathed as the now human Derek wrapped his arms around the slimmer man. "Stiles." Derek rumbled back. Stiles pulled back a bit, his arms still wrapped around his neck. "Holy hell, you're hot as a human." Stiles commented. Derek laughed and leaned in to place a kiss on Stiles' rambling lips. Stiles stilled and for a moment, Derek was afraid he messed up until Stiles pulled him closer. Thin fingers buried themselves in Derek's dark hair as Stiles actively participated in the kiss. They broke away for air, resting their foreheads against one another. Before their eyes, the mansion was repaired to former glory, dark clouds being driven away by sun. Derek set Stiles down and gripped his hand as his loyal pack transformed as well. Isaac shivered and quaked before his fur retracted. Isaac stood up, a curly haired young man maybe no older than Stiles. He laughed, looking at his hands. "Iz!" Derek said. Isaac ran up to Derek, stumbling slightly before hugging the older man. Scott began to spaz before he became a tan man the same age as Stiles with dark hair and eyes. "Scottie!" Isaac let go of Derek and ran up to the shorter man, kissing him fiercely. "God, how I missed this!" Scott moaned into the other's mouth. Erica began to shake before a blonde with long hair sat in place of the snarky wolf. Boyd shivered as his fur retracted to reveal a tall dark skinned man who embraced the woman. Jackson yipped before he too became human by Lydia's feet. "Look at us! Look at us!" Derek laughed as the pack ran to Derek and Stiles. They all hugged tightly. Derek pressed a kiss to Stiles' forehead. "I love you so much Stiles." Stiles blushed and looked up at the man. "I love you too Derek." He replied before pressing a kiss to his lips. "It's a miracle!" Isaac piped up, hugging Scott as they separated.