Dinner

Stiles scoured the room, looking for other clothes. Unfortunately, there was nothing else. He had no freaking choice but to wear the dress.

Amazingly, the dress fit Stiles but he still pulled his red jacket over it, not caring about the clashing colors. There was a scratching at the door. Stiles opened it and lo and behold, there was another wolf was outside his door. "Hi, I'm Scott." The dark brown wolf yipped. "Scottie scoot!" Another wolf pushed him over and entwined himself between Stiles' legs. "You smell good." The wolf said. "Isaac!" Scott scolded. Stiles laughed and scratched Isaac's ears who rumbled appreciatively. "Why are you in a dress?" Scott asked, looking at the human confused. Stiles' cheeks turned pink. "Nothing else to wear." He mumbled. "I think you look pretty." Isaac offered as he licked Stiles' knee. The human giggled and Isaac got a rewarding scratch. "You are so rubbing my belly later." Isaac moaned, his tongue lolling out of his mouth. Scott frowned. "But Izzykins, I always rub your belly." He pouted as his mate and Stiles ignored him. He growled low. Whiskey brown and golden eyes looked back at him. "Dinner is gonna be ready and we are gonna be late." Scott growled as he stalked out, Isaac and Stiles rushing behind him.

The Alpha paced in front of the fireplace, Lydia setting the table with Jackson near her. "What is taking so long? I told him to come down. Why isn't he here yet?" He snarled. "Try to be patient, sir. He lost everything in a day." The Alpha snorted. He knew all about losing everything in a day. Lydia didn't need to tell him. "Uh, Alpha? Have you ever thought that, perhaps...this boy could be the one to break the spell?" Jackson asked. "Of course I have. I'm not stupid." The Alpha growled. "Great! You fall in love with him, he falls in love with you and poof! The spell is broken and we'll be human again by midnight." Jackson did a little dance. Lydia smiled at him sadly. "Oh, Jax. It's not that easy. These things take time." Jackson stopped, tail and ears lowered. "But the wolfs-bane flower is already starting to wilt." He whined. "It's no use. He's so beautiful and I'm so ...well look at me!" The Alpha's shoulders slumped, a rare moment of vulnerability showing. Jackson whined and rubbed his Alpha's legs. The Alpha scratched his head gently, minding his claws. "Actually..." Both wolves turned to look at Lydia. "You can help him see past all this." She gestured to him. The Alpha glowered at her. "You just gestured at all of me." (HTTYD reference!) Lydia rolled her eyes. "Well, you can." The glower darkened. "I don't know how." Lydia finished and turned to face the Alpha. "You can start by making yourself more presentable. Straighten up, try to act like a gentleman." She scolded. On instinct, the Alpha stood up tall. Jackson added, "Yes, when he comes in, smile. A dashing, debonair smile. Show me." The Alpha gave an honest effort but the bared canines were both terrifying and comical. Lydia scoffed. "Don't scare the poor boy." The Alpha's grin fell and he rolled his eyes. This is why he didn't smile. "Impress him with your rapier wit." Jackson offered. "But be gentle, don't hurt his feelings." Lydia advised. "Shower him with compliments." Jackson added. "But be sincere." The Alpha's neck was tiring from looking between the red haired banshee and the wolf. "And above all you must control your temper!" They said together. The door opened. "He's here!" Jackson yipped, tail wagging. "Good evening Alpha." Scott said as he shoved the door opened. Isaac and Stiles followed. The Alpha's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Stiles' face was red as he tugged his jacket. "You look lovely." Stiles stared at the beastly man who just complimented him. By the look on his face, he didn't mean for that to slip out. "Th-Thank you." Stiles squeaked, staring at his interesting sneakers. "Please, let's eat." The Alpha offered the human a clawed hand. Stiles looked at it briefly before hesitantly slipping his hand into the Alpha's. The Alpha ignored his howling wolf and focused on the warmth from the contact. He led Stiles to the table and let go to offer the human his chair, pretending he didn't hear the small whimper that left the human. Stiles thanked the Alpha as he sat down, the Alpha pushing the chair in. The pack watched the exchange with great interest. Stiles looked down. "Aren't you all going to eat?" He asked. The pack's wide eyes answered his question. "Lydia, could you do me a favor please?" Lydia bent down as Stiles whispered in her ear. "Of course." The Alpha's eyes narrowed at the exchange. "Why did you ask for that?" Stiles smirked softly. "You will see."

Lydia came back with six plates. "Thank you Lydia." Lydia nodded, thrown off by the politeness. Stiles filled the plates with food and set them down on the floor in front of the pack. He then took his food and sat on the floor with the pack. All the wolves stared at the human who was calmly eating his food. "Lydia, one of these plates are yours. Will you join me?" Stiles asked. Lydia nodded, the sassy red head mute as she sat next to the human. "Alpha?" The Alpha blinked. "What?" He snapped. Stiles flinched. "No need to be rude. I was just asking if you wanted to eat with us." The pack looked up at their Alpha with hope. He hesitated before picking up his plate and sitting on the other side of the human. He didn't know why he did it but the happy look on Stiles' face made the Alpha's heart skip a beat. The pack snickered to one another as they watched Stiles order their Alpha around. Lydia hid her smirk. The Alpha growled at them, making them shut up. Stiles frowned at him and the growling stopped. The pack smiled at one another. Their Alpha was whipped.