SURPRISE!

I'm doing a time skip to save us some time...

Two months later:

Stiles woke up feeling rather queasy. He groaned as he curled into a ball by his husband. "Derek.." He moaned. Derek woke up at the sound of his husband's distress. "What is wrong?" He rubbed Stiles' back. "Feel bad." Stiles mumbled. "I am sore and my belly hurts." Derek sat up. "Do you want me to get a doctor?" Stiles shook his head. "Lay with me." He muttered, holding his arm out. Derek rolled his eyes and laid back down with his demanding husband. Stiles sighed as Derek wrapped the cool sheets around them. "Go back to bed, sweetheart. I love you, darling." Stiles smiled sleepily. "Love you too, Der Der."

Isaac woke up. Something was wrong with him. He didn't know what. "Scott." He shook the dark haired man next to him. Scott just flailed, shoving him away. Isaac's stomach twisted and he ran for the bathroom. He barely had the toilet seat up when the contents of his stomach rushed out of him. Isaac gagged on the taste. "SCOTTIE!" He yelled once before he vomited again. Scott was up and out of bed, rushing to his husband's side. "Baby, what happened?" Scott whispered, rubbing Isaac's back and keeping the curls away from his face. "Do not know." Isaac whimpered, tears on his face. Scott's heart just broke. He wiped away the tears and placed a kiss on his cheeks. "Come on, let's talk to Derek and get a doctor." Isaac nodded, holding onto Scott as he got up on shaky legs.

Derek awoke to a soft tapping on his door. He disentangled Stiles' long limbs from his body before opening the door. A teary Isaac and worried Scott greeted him. "Derek, Isaac's not feeling good. Can we get a doctor?" Scott asked as he held his husband. Derek frowned. "Stiles isn't feeling good either. Let me call him now. You two want to keep him company?" Derek asked, gesturing to the sleeping form behind him. Isaac nodded vigorously. The two males crawled into the large bed with Stiles, one on either side. Derek smiled softly before gently closing the door. He walked downstairs where the phone was and dialed their local doctor, Castiel. "Hello?" Castiel answered the phone, seeing an unknown number. "Hey Castiel, it's Derek Hale." Castiel stood to his feet. "Derek, it is good to hear from you! It has been too long!" Derek chuckled at his over enthusiastic friend. "It has. Hey, my friend and my husband aren't feeling well. Something about stomach pains. Can you come by?" Castiel gasped. "You got married and you did not bother to tell me!" Castiel fumed to himself. Derek was going to feel his fist when he got there. "I am really sorry but something happened to me before and well...yeah." Castiel rolled his eyes. "I will be there in half an hour. Perhaps you will have the pleasure of meeting my fiance." Derek grinned. "So you finally asked that Dean man out to a date?" Castiel flushed. "Yes, yes I did. I will see you Derek." "See you Castiel."

Derek hung up and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his pack. He was almost done when a sleepy Jackson walked in. He leaned his head against Derek's shoulder. "Why are we up at this hour?" Jackson whined. "Jax, it's almost ten thirty." Jackson gave a weak glare to Derek as the older male poured the younger a cup of coffee. "Still too early." He grumbled as he accepted the cup. "Thanks." Derek rolled his eyes, a smile on his face. Boyd came down next with Erica beside him. They were followed by Lydia who sat in Jackson's lap, leaned against his shoulder and promptly fell asleep. Isaac, Scott and Stiles soon came down. Stiles wrapped his arms around Derek, pressing a kiss between his shoulder blades. "Morning." Derek murmured. Stiles hummed in response. "Feeling any better?" Stiles shook his head. "Isaac, you feeling better?" Isaac shook his head as well. "Well, I have an old friend coming over, a doctor to look you both over." Scott silently thanked the older man with a nod. The doorbell rang. "That is him now."

Wow, I got two updates done. TTFN Ta Ta For Now!