Chapter 2.

CHAPTER 2.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

"I..I want you..Harry." I whisper, our lips brushing. His breath fanning on my lips, his eyelashes flutter as green orbs come in view. He closes his eyes again, pressing my lips with his as we slowly kissed. I snack my hands to the hem of his shirt, pulling it up. Harry helping me in this action. We pull away, letting the shirt slip off his fine body.

I felt his hand under my shirt, pulling it upwards. I stand straight with hands in the air to let him slip the material off. He then smacks his lips with mine again, our bare upper bodies pressed together. He started walk backwards, making us both fall on the bed. Harry was beneath me. I was sat on his stomach, looking at his face. His curls were a mess. We both had a playful smile on our lips, eyes looking into each others. His eyes trailing my newly reveled body.

"I'll be back." I excuse, myself getting off him. I step on the carpet, walking down to the kitchen. I walk towards the fridge, bending down to look at some things I want. I stretch to take the bottle of ketchup, honey, maple syrup, chocolate syrup, and many different kind of liquids I could find. I wanted to play this game for ages. I kept the different bottles between my body and arms and held some in my small arms.

I walked upstairs, entering the room. Taking Harry's attention, I look at his reaction. He frowned looking at the bottles in my hand. He looks up at me, his face questioning me. I place the bottles on the side table, his eyes following me. I walk towards my closet, pulling out a long scarf. I untangled the scarf walking towards Harry.

"What are you doing, love?" He asks, slightly laughing at my struggle to untie the scarf.

"I'm going to blind fold you while you have to find the food on my flesh and identify by only tasting it and If you got it right, I'll come next." I explain, crawling behind him. I place the scarf on his eyes, hearing a chuckle from Harry. Tying a tight bow behind, I tap Harry's back to climb up. He does as said.

I stretch for the bottle of whipped cream on the table, squeezing a little on my hand. I spread the cream under my chin. The cold substance forming goose bums around my body. I lay down infront of him, guiding him to his position. He comes on top of me, his lower body was cover with his jeans while the upper was in full view. Mine was covered with only a bra and undies.

His warm hands blindly held my waist, snacking behind my back. A smirk place on his pink lips as he unhooks my bra. Soon, the material was off my body. He trailed his finger between my breast, slowly coming upwards, the sensation was ticklish. Skipping the place under my chin, thank god, he creases my face. Harry leans in, his plum lips coming in contact with my forehead.

He starts to leaves wet kisses around my face, as he playfully wets his lips every time. I giggle, my hands pressed on his bare chest. He left a trail of wet kisses down my lips, pressing a light kiss on them. His hands grabbed my waist, holding me close to his body. His curls tickling my face as he went down to my chin. Dammit!

I could feel him smiling against my skin after finding the food. I felt his tongue slipping on that point, he licked the substance off. He started to suck my skin, my breath getting heavy. I snake my arms to his hair, grabbing them, my eyes squeezed closed as his movement increased.

Moans started to echo in the room, the atmosphere heating up. He finally leaves a soft kiss on the spot, his face coming in view.

"Whipped cream." Harry whispers with a smirk playing on his plum lips. He slips the scarf off his eyes.

"Your turn." He hands me the scarf, his eye dropping in a wink. I roll my eyes playfully, turning around. He placed the scarf on my eyes while ties it together from the back. Everything was black, I tried my best to hear every single voice near me. There was a zip sound that echoed around. I frown thinking harder than I do.