Chapter 18.

CHAPTER 18.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

I carry myself downstairs, my body feeling more weak than yesterday. I think its because of medicines I guess. or probably because I hardly slept last night. Well, my contraction paid up making my night a living hell. Yet Harry was sleeping peacefully, not giving a damn about my screaming. It hurts you know......

There was a crashing sound which I assume is from the kitchen, making me rush down. I walk towards the kitchen hurriedly. Harry was standing in the middle, his hands up in his hair as his lower lip between his teeth as he stares at the broken object. There was a broken plate splattered on the floor with some pancakes and syrup. I place my shoulder on the door frame crossing my arm on my chest as I smile looking at him. He was shirtless but an apron hid his fine body.

His head turns towards me, my smile fading slowly. I know he's still mad at me, I know he won't talk to me but I can't this longer, I've been craving for his lips, his smile, his cuddle, most of all for him...for my Harry.

"I was just making breakfast but then I.." He scratches the back of his neck, giving me a glance before looking back down to the floor. I walk towards him slowly, fighting the urge to huge him and breakdown. Instead I turn around to get the broomstick. Grabbing the stick, I walk back towards the broken pieces.

Before I could start, Harry's hand grasp the stick keeping me from doing so. I look up at him in confusion. His gaze forced me to leave the stick but I kept my ground, not bring the contact.

"Leave." He spoke sternly. I wanted to argue but went against my will. I left my grip, from the stick, moving away from Harry. It won't stay like this for longer, I will argue with him even though he's angry at me. I've had enough of this. I carefully dug down to pick the larger pieces, Harry breaths out in annoyence. Before he could duck down next to me, the sharpe edge scratches my flesh making the red liquid flow out easily.

"Shit." I mumble, shaking my hand lightly. Harry quickly ducks down, seeing small drops of red liquid hit the floor.

He take my hand, he's going to be moee mad now. He looks at the demage closely shaking his head in disappointment.

"I told you to leave." He calmly spoke, taking me by surprise. "Look what you've done." His voice rose, making me jump.

He helps me up, making my back crack a little. I lightly moan, holding his arm tighter. He walk us towards the sink, trying to hold the blood flowing from my cut. He turn the tap on, setting the water on a perfect temperature. I takes in a sharpe breath as soon as the water hits my demaged flesh. A flashback play's through my mind, a smile tugging on my lips. I remember our first big fight we had, I wasn't talking to him when he had hurt his hand like this but today its the other way around. I don't know if he wants to get reminded of those days but it's like a part of our relationship so I can't just forget it like this.

"Is it hurting?" Harry takes my attention, after so long he was looking at me. I take the advantage of the moment and study his face. He turns away, noticing this.

"A little." I whisper, still looking up at him. "You can kiss it to make me feel better." I playfully speak, tugging down to have a clearer view of his face.I know he's trying to bite the smile tugging on his lips. My stomach flips when I catch his dimple, finally!

By my surprise he looks down at me, connecting his eyes with mine. The smile that he had kept now released. The warmth in my heart spreading around after seeing that smile. He lefts my hand to his lips, pressing a kiss on my injury. His eyes never leaving mine, mybheart fluttering. His lips are removed from my skin.

"All better?" He whispers. I couldn't help but smile wider than I should have. I'm so happy now.

"But it doesn't mean I'm not mad at you." & there goes my happiness. His smile fades, the lump growing in my throat. Before he could turn around I held his arm keeping him in place. I turn his body around, Harry doing as said not wantingnto protest.

"I'm sorry for breaking the promise, Harry. I know what I did was wrong and who have all the right to be mad at me but please at least talk to me, it's been days and I miss you." Harry crosses his arms in front his chest, looking down at me.

"As far as I remember this isn't the first time, Maira." His voice was calm.

"I know. Harrry, you don't understand how hard it is for me when your not here for weeks and months. I feel empty in this silent house. I just hate eating without you, sleeping without you....doing anything without you."

"Then why did you told me to leave in the first place." His voice rose. "You assured me that you'll be fine, that you will take care of yourself. Now look what happened?" Anger getting obvious on the beautiful features. It was frightening me a little. But I kept my groud, he can't shout at me like that everytime. 

"Because It's your job and I don't want to be the reason of anything in your career." I rose my voice, taking a step closer to him. He was surprised by my outburst but tried not show any emotions.

"I swear I'll quit every single thing to keep you safe. I worry for a reason. I can't stand seeing something happeneing to you....happeneing to Sydney."  His hand drop to his side as he stood towering me. 

"Harry, why are you fighting over something so ridiculous? Why don’t you see that everything might be fine? I get it, I broke the promise and I’m sorry, what do you want me to do? It’s your job; you have to go away every time. It’s not your fault. I can’t live without you, it’s hard, it’s harder than I thought it would be, it’s not my fault.” I bite the tears that are threatening to come out. Harry blankly stares at me for a while. It’s like I just knocked some sense into him. He was making it a big deal and it has to stop.

“I’ll hate myself if something happened to Sydney.” Harry almost whispers. His eyes getting glossy as he breaths deeply.

“You can hate me if something happened to her!”  The previous dream flashes through my mind. The tears that I held back were now falling down my cheeks. Harry’s eyes follow the tear streaming down my face. He shakes his head lightly before turning around. His back facing me.

HARRY’S P.O.V.

“You can hate me if something happened to her!” Maira cracks, the tears falling down her cheeks. My heart pained after those words came out of her lips, the lump in my throat growing. I don’t know what I’m doing but I want to relax before saying something else.

I turn around taking a deep breath. My hands cover my face as I take few deep breaths, trying to calm my heart beat. I don’t know why I’m feeling like this but it just hurts a lot.

“Harry!” Maira moans lightly, taking my attention. Maybe it’s just my ears or I’m hearing something else.

“H-harry.” She almost screams making turn around. Her hand helplessly looks for support as she kept the other hand on her baby bum. I quickly walk towards her, grabbing her hand to keep her balance. Maira’s eyes meet mine, a tear flowing down her eyes.

“It’s time.”

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for being THIS late! and then posting THIS small chapter. Wattpad deleted this chapter 4 times and I had to write again and again. It was annoying. 

I love you guys, I'm so sorry for keep you waiting. :* 

Anyway, read my new fanfic 'When we're 19.' It's in my works. :D 

VOTE VOTE VOTE! 

COMMENT COMMENT! 

Follow meee! :D