Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"This looks just amazing, Mr. Styles!" The designer claps his hands like a seal as I walk to the full length mirror. Only 2 days till our wedding and I'm here shopping for a perfect suit.

I must say, I do look nice. But I have to look perfect. I stretch a bit, adoring my looks in the mirror. It fits me perfectly, even the design is nice. I turn towards Zayn who was sat on the couch busy on the phone.

"Zayn, will you mind leaving that and focus here?" I complain, walking towards him. He puffs in annoence, his flick up at me.

"Harry, man you've been trying on cloths for hours. This one is fine. Don't be such a lady." Zayn jokes, his attention turning back to the flashing phone.

"I'll say that when we go shopping for your wedding." He sticks his tounge at me. I roll my eyes, walking towards the Mirror again. I don't know, I have to be perfect for her. It's a really special day, the day I've been waiting for all my life. Yet, my best mate won't even help me.

"Harry, Perrie says their at the same mall. Gemma took them to some salon here." Zayn informs, hopping up from the couch. My lips curl into a wider smile. Finally I get to meet Maira after a whole day. We had slept at our homes last night but before I could meet Maira this morning Gemma decided to take her out for her shopping.

"Tell them to come near the food court." I summon, taking the coat off.

"I'll have this." I hand the coat to the man standing besides me and walked towards the try room again. Pulling off the material from my body, I slip into my own shirt.

"She says Gemma won't let you meet Maira now." Zayn shouts oppisite the door. I get out of the room, rather in anger. What is her problem? Why can't I see her? It's been a whole day I haven't even talk to her, we just texted once.

I bet she took her to the salon to give her a little 'makeover'. I hope it's still the Maira I saw last time. You have no idea how Gemma can change a girl into something else, I really don't want Maira to be something like that. I'll meet her anyway.

I sternly walk towards the counter, Zayn following me. After paying, we walk out of the shop. I dig my hand in my pocket to reach the Phone. After pressing Maira's name on the screen, I pressed the phone to my ear looking around. After almost 4 bells Maira finally picks up.

"Sorry lover boy, you can't talk to her." A different yet familiar voice squeals on the other side of the phone.

"God dammit Gemma, What is your problem? Why don't you let me see her?" I spoke rather harshly.

"Well I'm sorry If I'm trying to give your bride to be a beautiful touch." I could hear giggle from behind.

"She's already beautiful, no need for your 'beauty touches.' Come near the food court, we're going to be waiting there. Be there. "

"Or else?"

"Gemma." I warn sternly. She hung up, giggling. Why is she so annoying? Jesus.

I motion Zayn to follow me, he does as said. Taking a few picture with some fans and signing some stuff we finally stood near the food court.

No one knows about Maira's pregnancy yet, It's not like we're hiding, we want to keep it as a surprise for a while. The day she had told me about this; I was just so happy that I couldn't speck. By my surprise, she took my silence negatively. Her words about me leaving her had reminded me of my child hood. When I was like 10, I had no father with me. At school whenever there were events related to fathers, I would skip school making some excuses. It was the worst times of my life as far as I remember.