Chapter 10.

CHAPTER 10.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

*AFTER 5 MOUNTHS.*

"I now announce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the Bride." The Priest inform the couple, Louis and Eleanor, standing infront of him. A wide smile form across my face as I stood there. It was their wedding day. I was one of the bridesmaids, going with Perrie, Dani and Sarah and one of her young cousin as her flowers girl. We all were dressed in a purple silky material going down to the floor. On the other hand, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam stood as Louis' best men's while a little boy from his family played the role of ring bearer.

My eyes flick to the guy standing a few steps away from me, his lips curved into a smirk as he surveys me. I would catch him looking at me every now and then, you know how my body gets frustrated and my heart pounds faster. He does that on purpose.

"You look beautiful." I read his lips, my cheeks turning into a shade of pink. Smiling, I look down at my hands as I could feel my cheeks heated.

Since the ceremony had started, I was day dreaming about our wedding, how it will be organised nicely, how I'll be dressed up into a bride. It really got me pumped, the feeling inside was overwhelming me by every second. The event went perfectly. Every now and then Eleanor would tear up making us laugh at her playfully. She was really happy, not to forget you incredibly beautiful she looked. I really can't believe that my friend that I met when I was 15 is now getting married.

I stood next to Perrie, looking around the place occupied with nicely dressed people. I felt something hitting my head rapidly, my body loosing it's balance. I held Perrie's hand for support, her attention devoting towards me. She hold me in place. I gained my balance, taking my previous position.

"Is everything alright? Are you feeling dizzy?" Perrie asks, still holding me. I lightly nod, giving  a thankful smile.

"I guess I'm still tired. " I mutter, looking at her.

"Looks like someone had something else to do than sleep last night." Perrie nudges me playfully, her eye dropping in a wink. I let out a chuckle, my cheeks heating up.

"It's not that." I answer, rolling my eyes laughingly. My eyes land on the 2 men walking towards. Harry's gaze meeting mine, a warm smile playing on his lips.

"What are you ladies chattering about?" Zayn questions, the boys stopping infront of us. Me and Harry sharing a heated contact.

"Nothing important. " Perrie answers.

"Er..Excuse me...Can I have a picture of the lovely couples." Our attentions turn towards the man behind Harry. He was the event photographer.

"Sure." Harry spoke, walking towards me. He stood next to me, his hand snaking around my waist pulling me closer.

"Perfect.....Now smile." The photographer lifts the DSLR to his right eye while the other squeeze close. I smile wider looking at the lens of the DSLR. I should look perfect, I bet this picture will be around the world in no time.

"Perfect...Now make a cheeky type pose." The Photographer explains. Before I could think of any idea, Harry's lips came on contact with me cheek. I decided to go along. Gasping playfully, I widen my eyes looking at the camera. In a matter of seconds another picture was taken. He gives a thankful smile, walking away.

Harry's hand was still on my waist as he leans closer to my ear.

"You look beautiful." Harry whispers, shivers flowing down my body. I look up at the cheeky boy, a wide smile plastered on my face.

"Thank you.....For a thousandth time." I inform, emphasising the 'thousandth'. Harry deeply chuckles, his hand slipping from my waist.

"I can't help it." He playfully winks, his hands up in surrender. Blushing, nudging Harry. The new music startles us, people getting up from their places. Every one gathering around the dance floor with their beloved ones. Looks like its time for the first dance.