Chapter 3

I need your comments! Is it not that good anymore? Please tell me! :)

Love you. :* xx

________________________________________

CHAPTER 3

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

Things have got slightly awkward between us since I told him about the Eleanore's proposal or maybe its just me. He has been talking on the phone most of time, but avoiding to talk infront of me. I don't get it....

I was sat on the couch infront of the T.V just eating bananas while Nora played with her ball in the corner.

"God dammit!....I'll talk to you later." I heard Harry shouting on the phone. There was thud sound and foot steps coming closer. I was a bit scared to ask him what had happen, I think I should be quite.

He jumps next to me, his arms snaking behind me. I was looking at the screen, eating the banana in my hand.

I heard a voice coming from Harry, I twisted my head facing him. He had his mouth wide open while he pointed towards the banana in my hand. I giggle, bring the banana close to his mouth, He takes the whole banana in his mouth, lightly biting my finger. I cross my arms to my chest, pouting playfuly as Harry laughed with mouth full of banana. He stops laughing after seeing my reaction, I had no expression in my face as pout angrily.

He chewed the banana quickly, coming closer to my cheek. He started to leave wet kisses on my cheek, intertwining our fingers together.

"Harry." I giggle, pushing him away. He came closer, playfully growling on my skin. I think everything is alright now, maybe it's just me thinking those kind of stuff. He seems cool and playful. "Who was on the phone?" I asked. No, Why did I have to say it! Oh god!

He looks up at me, his expressions almost illegible. Before he could say anything, the door bell takes our attention. I got up from my place, Harry's stare burning through me. What is he hiding? What is it?

I twist the nob, finding Eleanore and Louis smiling wide infront of me. My eyes grew wide as Eleanore opened her arms. She giggles while hugging me tightly. We pull away as I walk towards Louis, giving him a tight hug.

We 4 sat on the couches, Eleanore sitting next to me while Louis and Harry sat infront of us.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" I squeal, clapping lightly. They both mumble a Thank you until Louis phone interrupts us. "I gotta take this, Excuse me." He informs, pressing the phone to his ear and disappearing in the Hallway. I instantly turn towards Eleanore, here face had a different kind of brightness.

"Ok, Now tell me everything!" I could feel Harry looking at me, my heart beat rising.

"Alright, So we were up at the Eiffel Tower, dancing at the violin. He then just expresses everything, Like how much he loves me, and how much he wants me in his life. And..And then he just went on his knees and took out this ring." She showed my her left hand, the diamond ring shinning bright.

My eyes widen as I gasp, sharing her happiness. My eye then flick towards Harry, he was looking at me with some blank expression. What is going on?

I turn back to Eleanore, hugging her. "You're so lucky!" I almost coo, tighten the grip. The only thing my mind was thinking was at Harry. Why is he acting so different since the morning. We pull away.

"How can I forget, He stood one top of the Tower and shouted 'I love Eleanore.' and at the end the Fans recognized us. Ah, that run." She chuckles lightly, my mouth lightly gaped. Why the heck is Harry staring at me like that?