Chapter 8.

CHAPTER 8

HARRY'S P.O.V. (Finally.(;)

I was sprawl on the couch, watching the video I had recorded yesterday. Yup, I had hidden the camera on top the roof from the start. Watching the amazing moment has its own fun. I had finally done it. We spent the whole day together, by the time I came back, which was like 1am, everyone was asleep. I had to tell Mom, Dad and Gemma about everything in detail. Maira would be coming soon, she said that she went with her friend, Hannah, so it will take almost an hour for her to come. The thought made me glance at the clock. It has been more than an hour, she should be here by now.

I take my phone out not finding even a single call or text from her. We always text eachother if we'll be late or something to avoid any worries. Worry hits me. I unlock my phone and tap on her number. Pressing the phone to me ear, I get up from the place and walk up to my room. There was no answer, that's weird. Did she forgot her phone or something. I give another try, hoping for an answer. Nothing.

Now I was curious, why isn't she picking up? She was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago. I decided to call her home, maybe she forgot her phone. Tapping her house number, I press the phone to my ear. After 3 bells there is finally an answer.

"Hello, Ashley specking."  

"Hey Ashley, I'm Harry."  

"Oh Harry. How are you? Is everything ok?" She asked, almost in a teasing way. So she knows knows about yesterday. 

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask If you know where Maira is, she isn't answering my calls. She was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago." I spoke in one breath, my beathing getting heavy.

"Harry, calm down. I saw her getting in the car with some boy, she should be with him I guess. I really don't know." Ashley shrugs, she wasn't really interested. With a guy? Maira said she was going with Hannah.

"Can I know who this guy is?" I ask, controlling my voice from getting louder. There was silence for once, until she answer back.  

"I haven't seen him much properly, but he was blonde. He was just sat in the car and took Maira somewhere." Anger hits me, my hands forming a fist. She lied to me? She could have just told me the truth, sure I will hesitate but I won't stop her god dammit. Why'd she go? She isn't even back.  

"Er..Harry? Err..I have to go, I'll talk to you later." Ashley takes my attention. I take a deep breath calming my voice.  

"Alright, Thanks. Take care love, bye." I hung up, my breathing getting heavy. I toss the phone on my bed.

I can't believe after what happened yesterday, she'll lie to me. Is it because it wasn't special enough? Because it wasn't on top of the Effile tower?  

I tried my best to get tickets, but it was all fucking taken for valentines day. I shouted it every person even though it wasn't their fault, and I did apologise though. I did notice the amusement in her face when she's listening to Eleanor and her proposal story. Calling her 'lucky' and 'perfect'. It did put some effect on me, it got me somewhat mad that I could't do something this special for her. But I tried, Alot. She used to ask me everynow and then about whats bugging me, I always tried to change the topic. Many times she had relized that something hits me when I hear about them. Is this the way she'll repay me? She'll ditch our time with some other guy telling me that she went with a girl. Brilliant, I should've known. 

I don't know whether to shout at her or tell her how hurt I am.

A car horn took my attention, I walk towards my window. My eyes land on a small car parked infront of it. I could completely recognise Maira from here, she was laughing it someone who was seated in the drivers seat. I move closer to get a better view at the guy there. There was a blonde head in view when they both lean closer to hug eachother. After a long tight hug Maira gets of the car, still laughing. Who the hell is he? I don't want to 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, its really small. I'm really sorry. :3 But hey, many of you wanted a little drama. Who could that boy be? 
I'll try to post tomorrow. :D 

Anyways, I'm getting alot of inboxes these days, people telling me to read thier stories which inspired by me. Potatoes, I'm really really sorry I can't read all of them. Its really hard for me. But I did read all my dedications and thier wonderfull. :) 

FAN MEHHH! Only 8 till 1k. :D 
VOTE VOTE! 100+ for the next one. 
COMMENT COMMENT! 50+ plweaseee! <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :) :******

-Maira