Chapter 9.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

I wave at Hannah, laughing at her perverted thoughts.I know, I'm almost 30 minutes late, but you can never expect anything from her can you. She took me to a cafe and then to some kind of shop to get us friend ship brackets.

Hannah is a tom boy-ish type girl. She has really short blonde hair, she wears mostly some baggy jeans and varsity jackets which probably makes her look like a boy. It sometimes get quite awkward though, but anyway she has always been a great friend. Now I've to think of what I'll say to Harry for being this late. Well, Hannah took me away, so its not really my fault. Fuck, my phone. I take my phone out from my bag and quickly look at the calls. 2 missed calls from Harry, Crap!

I walk inside the house, finding the door open. There was no one around, no sound ,nothing. Where is everyone? I walk a few steps, my foot steps echoing around the empty place.

"Harry!" I shout looking around. No answer. What? I hope he didn't go to my place to check me. I even forgot to text. I should probably check in here first. I slowly walk upstairs, my heart beat somewhat rising. I was little afraid.

I walk in his room, my eyes landing on the guy standing near the window. He had his hands shoved in his pockets while his back facing me. He is definitely mad at me. I take a few steps closer, trying to find words

"Harry, er..I'm sorry I'm late...er Hannah took me somewhere else so.." My voice was low, until I was interrupted.

"Don't lie to me Maira." Harry finally turns around, his gaze meeting mine. What? I'm not lying. He was mad, I could tell. But at what? I didn't lie.

"Tell me who was that?" His voice rises as he took a step forward. My heart started to beat harder. What happened to him?

"I-it w-was...Hannah" My voice started to shake in fear, I still get frightened by his anger. I don't know, Its just really scary.

"It was a boy wasn't it? And you went out with him telling me it's some girl named Hannah..." Harry spoke walking towards me, my expression changed. A boy? What is he talking about.

"Even Ashley told me you went with a boy, now don't lie..I saw him in the car with you.....Who is He?" He almost shouts, our faces this close. What happened to him? How could he even think something like this? My eyebrows frown in disbelief. I took a step back.

1"For your information Styles, That was my friend Hannah and if you remember she is the tom boy one, she has short hair that makes her look like a freaking guy." My voice increasing by every word. Harry's expressions change instantly. His eyes softening as he stared at me. He had a sorry look. How could he even think that I would lie to him and go with a boy.

"I can't believe you thought that." I turned around, throwing my hands up in frustration. My body was held back by a strong hand clasping my wrist. He swiftly turns me around so I could face him. He didn't say anything, instead his muscular arms were wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. He dug his face in my neck, shivers showing around my body. Something is up with him, he is acting weird again. Something is bothering him. Alot.

"Can we lie down for awhile?" Harry's breath hitting my neck, goose bum forming on my skin. I nod, slowly moving towards the bed. Harry pushing me more faster almost making me fall, I started to somewhat giggle. I lie on his bed, Harry crawling to my side. He places his head on my chest, his curls tickling my face. His arms wrap around me as he brought me closer to his body.

There was silence, Harry's breathing was kind of heavy. I just played with his hair. What's bothering him so much that he could even think something like that. I swear I want to laugh at the same time.