Chapter 4.

CHAPTER 4

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

"Harry, where are we going?" I almost whine, looking outside the windows. The place seemed fimiliar but I just can't get anything in my mind right now. There are 2 things that I have been thinking the whole day.

One, It has been like 5 years since I'm with Harry. How far can we go? I mean do we go in our seprate ways or do we stick togather, like forever.

Second, Why is Harry acting so annoyed, irritated and worried. Its almost killing me now. I have asked him the reason many times but he manage to change the topic everytime. I also try not to ask him everytime. If he wants to tell me he'll come to me himself.

"Harry!" I shout again, taking his attention. He lightly chuckles, his voice echoing in the car. He looks at the road again taking a deep breath. I watch his actions, he was breathtaking from every single angle.

"I'll lift you up, I'll never stop you know I'll take you to another world." He sang at the top of his lungs, his voice raspier than the first time he sang to me. My lips curl into a small smile, soft giggles echo around. I stretch upwards, pressing a soft kiss on Harry's deep dimple.

Harry made me wear a red skirt, going with a white tank top and one of his red button up shirts. He made my tie the lower cornor of his shirt infront of my stomech. Well, he decided to some how dress me up as the 90's babe. He loves it when I wear his cloths. I caught myself looking at him, I don't look away. Just staring at his beauty can sometimes be really overwhelming. He wore a black hat, his curls plopping out, going with an old fashioned type button up shirt.

"What?" Harry takes my attention, lightly laughing. I shake my head, lightly blushing as I looked away. I felt his hand on top of mine, some type of shiver went around my body. He still have that effect on me. He lightly rubbing the top of my hand with his thumb.

The car comes to a stop, the fimilair place coming in full view. I jump off the car, Harry walking toward me. He lift his arm up, placing it on my shoulder. A soft kiss was pressed on my cheek in this process.

We walked in the trees, the cool wind blowing my hair behind. My hand snake around Harry's waist, coming closer to him.

The memories of this location still fresh in my mind. The long walks, the laugh, the talks. And that kiss in the rain. I will never forget it.

"Remember that kiss we had...right there." Harry takes my attention. He points the spot I remember. I look up at him, a smile spreading on our faces.

"How can I forget." I go on my tip toes pressing a light kiss on his lips.

The walk was quite, my mind only remember the things we had these 5 years.

"Harry, I'm tired." I whine, coming to a hult. Harry chuckles, his hands slipping from the hold. He stands infront of me, bending down.

"Hoop on." Harry orders, tapping his back. I laugh lightly, jumping on top of his. I wrap my arms around his neck. Harrys hands cup my bum, keeping me in place. He started to walk, humming random songs under his breath. I lightly brush my lips on his skin behind the ear, a light giggle left his mouth. His giggles are so adorable. I take his ear between my teeth, lightly biting it.

"Do you want us ti fall, women?" I laugh at his words, mumbling a sorry.

The lake started to come in view. I get off of Harry's back, my eyes landing on the picnic basket. There was a red and white stripped sheet spread on the ground while a basket sat on top of it. I look up at Harry in somekind of shock. A smile played on his lips.

"When did you did that?"

A chuckle left his mouth as he place his arm on my shoulder. He pushed me forward, making us walk towards the picnic spot. "Less questions." He peeks on my lips, settling down on the grass. He places his hat down, his hair bending upwards. I sat oppisite, opening the basket.

We ate the food Harry had cooked for us as he cracks his jokes how he used to while we came here. We talked about some of our memories we had in these 5 years. Just a light flash back.

After throwing away all the wrappers in the basket and cleaning the place. Harry places his head on my lap as he looked up at me. I started to play with his curls, rolling them around my fingre.

"Remeber that day in your garden, when I tried to kiss you but you walked away." Harry's voice tarils, my mind processing the wordas. I hum lightly, motioning him to go on.

"And you said you didn't wanted to fall for me because all men are the same and I will hurt you. Like that dickhead did." His voice grew on the last part, but eyes were full of emotions.

"I guess I was wrong." I reply, a smile forming on my face. My eyes looked deep into his green ones.

"I love you alot, you know that. I always have I always will. No matter what. You'll always be mine and I'll always be your." Harry spoke slowly.

"I love you too, Harry, Always have...always will."

He looks for my right hand, grabbing it lightly. He brings it infront of his face, his eyes flicking down to the ring. I watch his actions with full interest. His fingre turning the ring clockwise around my fingre.

"Promise me." His voice startles me, his gaze still on the ring.

"What?" I whisper confused.

"That you won't leave me." He almost whispers, his eyes meeting mine.

"I promise." I whisper, peeking on his lips. A small smile curves on his pink lips.

"I can't even think about leaving you, Harry." Our eyes were looked into eachother. There were no lies, no playing no nothing. It was the truth.

"Come." He gets up from his place, giving me a hand. A place my hand on his, standing up. He started to unbutton his shirt, my eyes looking at his action confused.

"Lets go swimming. " He informs taking his shirt off, motioning to the lake aside.

"What? I can't swim."

"Sure you can. I'll be there with you."

He lightly jogs towards the lake, jumping inside it. At one moment he didn't came out, my breath almost hitch in my throat. Soon a wet head pops out of the water, his eyes meeting mine. Water dripping from his brown curls. He motions me to come, shouting something. I smile lightly, taking his shirt off that I wore on top.

I slowly walk towards the water, Harry coming to the end of it. He grabs my waist, pushinhlg me down in the water with him. I held my breath as he pulled me up again, his grip strong on my waist to keep me in place. He lifts me up, my hands cupping his face.

I lean down, his lips finally meeting mine. The butterflies erupting in my stomech as our lips move in sync.

I have no regrets. I'm in love with this boy and nothing can change that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey sexy potatoes!!

Sorry for being late, my account almost got hacked so it took time to get it back. I was about to die!

Anyway, I have alot going on so I couldn't thing straight in this chapter, I think it could have been better.

AND Sarah is a real person though, so why don't ypu give her a follow on IG. @sarahshungry

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

COMMENT COMMENT!

FAN MEH, Help me reach 1k. :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS. THANK YOU 'MAIRIANS'. haha. ;)

Bye for now! Smileee !

-Maira