Chapter 7.

CHAPTER 7

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

"Alright baby. I'll leave in 5 minutes." I inform Harry. I check myself in the full length mirror, admiring the simple look.

"Good. Hurry up. bye love." Harry's voice had great excitement. He is up to something.

I have to go to the bakery he used to work in. I told him not to do anything today. He had to rest and spend more time with his family. But Harry being the amazing boyfriend refused and called me there in 10 minutes.

I walk down silently, shoving my phone in my back pocket. Taking Sam's car keys. I quickly walk outside before he could see me. The weather was nice, cooled wind, cloudy sky. It will rain any time now.

I couldn't sleep last night. The thought of Harry acting different since the Eleanor proposal got weird thoughts in my mind. Why would he act like that? Does he mind them getting engaged. I mean as long as I know Eleanor and Louis love each other to bits. It was expected that someday Louis will make the move. My attention turn towards the buzzing phone on desk.

I look at my screen, Harry's message popping up.

From: Harry

There yet? xx

I can't wait to see what's next. Harry's plans are always Surprising, playful, romantic and special. On our 2nd anniversary, I got him a ring. More like a promise ring like he got me.

I remember once I accidentally wore the ring on my Left hand and we had spent the whole day out together. When we got home, Haira was trending. All the tweets were of us getting engaged with the picture of my hand. I didn't even notice. We laughed alot though, but it got a tad bit awkward too.

I place the phone back on the slap. Taking the last turn, I park the car infront of the bakery. There was no one inside, the place was dimly lightened, as far as I could see.

I text Harry.

To:Harry

I'm here. Where are you? xx

There was a reply instantly.

From: Harry

Just come in. :)xx

Shoving the keys in my pocket, I start to walk towards the bakery door. Pushing the door, the bell on top of the door startles me. I look around, my heart beat somewhat rising. There was no one around. The place was lightened with 4 or 5 lights. Enough to see around properly. The place was full with the aroma of freshly baked cakes & A little hint of roses too.

My eyes land on a red rope tied to one end of the bakery and the other going inside. The notes hanging on it took my attention. Looking around, I walk towards the first note. I grab the note in my hand, leaning in to read the text on it.

"Bumping into you was fate, becoming yours was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

My lips curl into a wide smile. This is going to be fun. My eyes land on another note that hung infront of this one. Taking small steps, my feet making nose on the wooden flooring.

"And I know when your lips meet mine I feel as though I have never been kissed before and I keep asking for more."

A little blush crept on my cheeks. I didn't notice I was biting my lips. I wonder where is Harry. Is he watching me? I take some more steps, moving to another note.

"Everything that makes no sense about me, makes sense when I'm with you. Girl, What have you do to me?"

I couldn't help but blush even more, my stomach twisting and turning. He is so...gosh.. where is he? I look around again going on my tip toes. Nope.