Chapter 6.

CHAPTER 6.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

"Are we there yet?" I stretch my hands out, the small place not giving me much space. We are going to Cheshire, we are going home. I wanted it to be a surprise but Harry told Gemma before I could say anything. This guy is special I swear.

"Just a little more time, babe." Harry answers, turning the radio on. I let out a sigh, resting me head on the seat again.

"Looks like Mr.Tomlinson made his move....Him and his long-term girlfriend were spotted on the Eiffel tower a few days ago. Let me tell you this, It wasn't a simple romantic date. But Louis Tomlinson had proposed that beauty on top of the Effie tower. Now Isn't that every girls dream. " The radio took our attention. Shit, Why did he had to say that. Oh god, I narrow my eyes towards Harry, my fingers crossed. He had nothing, nothing at all. His concentration was on the road, but his grip on the staring wheel had tighten, I could tell by the redness on his hand.

Great, now he is going to act like that again. What is it? Does he not like the plan of Louis and El getting married? Or is it something else. There was an awkward silence. Since when Awkward came between us?

I looked out of the window. We have almost another hour. I swear if the whole hour is going to be awkward like this I'll get off the car. Before I know out, my eyes close and I drift off to sleep.

**

"Baby, wake up. We're here." A soft kiss was pressed on my cheek, my eyes flicking to adjust with the light. I was in the car, my mind processing the things. Harry stood out side the car, waking me up. My lips curl into a smile as I lift my head up. Looking around I recognize I'm near my mom's house. The excitement burst inside me. Harry smiled, taking my hand. I jump off the car, shoving my phone in my pocket. I go on my tip toes, pressing a kiss on Harry's dimple.
Taking his hand, we walk inside to the steps of my door. My mind wandering about the faces inside.

"Maira! Harry!" Our attention turns toward the running girl. "Ashley!" I bent down on my knees, just above her height. She wraps her arms around my neck. "I missed you so much." She squeeze my neck, almost making me choke. "I missed you too." Placing a soft kiss ob her cheek, we pull away. Harry got on his knees besides me, Ashley almost jumping on him. Harry held himself in place, hugging her back.

She whisper something to Harry, it was hard for me to listen. Harry chuckles whispering something back. Ashley pulls away smiling wide. She started to clap doing a happy dance and ran inside. I turn towards Harry, giving him a questioning look. He shrugs, motioning me to move. I turn around taking a deep breath and made my way in, Harry following me.

"Mom!" I shout opening my arms as I see her. Her lips curl into a wide smile as she walks towards me. This feels amazing now.

***

"It was amazing. Hectic, but amazing." Harry answers the questions about the tour and stuff. Chuckles echoed around. He sat between his Mom and Dad, all cuddled up infront of me as I sat between mine laying on my Dad's chest making silly faces at each other. I stick my tongue at him as he made kissy faces. My giggles echo around apart from the talks.

"Looks like it's going to me cloudy the whole day tomorrow." Sam took our attention, our faces turning towards him. He wiggles his eyebrows at Harry & smirked. What should that suppose to mean?

Sam turns towards me, the smirk still playing on his lips as he turned back to the phone. I look over to Harry, confusion all over. His gaze was on the floor, his dimple showing. Ok, I'll kill myself now. What's going on?

"It's getting quite late pal, lets go home." Harry's dad tap Harry's back. taking his attention. Everyone nods, getting up from there places. Harry will probably feel hungry in the middle of night. I should pack the dinner for him.