Chapter 11.

.CHAPTER 11.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

Chills started to flow around my body with a hint of pain waking me up from my sleep. I blindly search for a warm body next to me, my eyes still closed due to the lightening flashing on my face. The place that was occupied with the boy was empty.

Shivers left my mouth as I then search for a sheet to cover myself. I got up to but failed terribly. My stomach cramps as I fall back to my previous place.

"Harry.." I moaned in pain, pressing my stomach to lessen the ache. No answer, please tell me he is at home please.

I roll into a ball, the chills going around my body. What is happening?

"Baby, are you alright?" Harry's voice startles me, my body somewhat relaxing.

"I'm cold." I managed to speck, my face still dug between my hands and the pillow. Soon, my body was covered with the sheet. Each flesh relaxing.

I felt the bed dig from one side, my hair hair being pushed away from my face. I peer up at Harry, worry all over his face. I'm not going to tell him that I'm not well, I'll make up something. He has to go for some meetings, I won't let him stay here.

"Maira, Are you alright?" His voice was full of concern, he was serious. Crap! I can't just lie to him like that.

Without making any contact, I started to think of a sensible excuse.

"Er...I just felt cooled..I'm alright." I lie, trying my best to stay calm. The cramping in my stomach making it hard for me to act. I pressed my stomach harder to resist the pain.

"I made breakfast. C'mon." Harry pats my back. I growl playfully, waiting for him to leave so I can get up. Unfortunately, He stays seated, waiting for me to come.. Alright, what ever happens I won't make a noise. With that thought, I slowly lifted myself up, and there was a knife stabbed in my stomach. A moan escaped my mouth as I fell back to my place. Great, just great.

Harry's head shoot towards me, his eyebrows frowning. He leans forward, grabbing my hand. "What's wrong? You're not feeling well, tell me." Harry was clearly mad at me. Ok, I can't hold it longer.

"My stomach hurts a lot." I peer up at Harry, his shakes his head lightly in disappointment. He takes his shoes off and crawl towards me.

He motions me to lie down flat, I do as said. Placing his head on his hand, he places his elbow supporting the weight. I just stare at him, getting lost in his beauty.

"Why didn't you tell me? Don't lie." Harry whispers, his hand grabbing the hem of my shirt.

"I didn't wanted you to miss you rehearsal."

He starts to draw circles with his hand on the new raveled flesh. Goose bums form on my body as I giggle at his cool touch.

"What?" Harry chuckles, looking down at me. His dimple deep on each cheek.

"Your hands are cooled, it tickles." I managed to speck between the uncontrollable giggles. Harry chuckles, removing his hand from my stomach. Rubbing both hands together, he bring them near his mouth. After getting his hands warm enough, He places them back on my stomach, moving it in circles like before but this time it was warmer. I still felt ticklish though.

"Are you on your periods?" Harry asks, his gaze locked on my face.

Wait, why didn't I think of that? What's the date today, it has been long.

"What's the date today?" I question, looking up at him. His lips pout as he think hard. Giggling, I poke his cheeks playfully.

"Er....July...17th...yeah.." His eyes meet mine again. I then start to think again. I should have gotten them a week ago. I've never been that late. Then it hits me taking to the last conclusion...the only conclusion.