Chapter 16.

.CHAPTER 16

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

*AFTER 2 MONTHS*

*HONEYMOON FLASHBACKS*

"Good Morning, Mrs.Styles!" Harry whispers in my ear, pressing a kiss at the side. I was sleeping on my stomach, the devut wrapped around down my wasit.

"No." I whine, burring my face deeper in the pillow. "I'm sleepy." Harry heavily chuckles, his hand falling on my waist.

"Come on, baby!" Harry giggles, his lips pressing on the back of my neck. His wet kisses trail down my bare shoulder to my spine. Light giggles left my mouth with the tickling sensation.

"We have so much to do!" Harry whispers, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"We can go touring, shopping or swimming..." I chuckle, rolling my body on my back. My eyes adjust with the light in the room. Harry smirked, looking down at me chest. I realized I was still naked because of the night before. We didn't do that, the situation just got slightly more physical.

I cross my arms over my chest, blushing lightly. Harry errupts in laughter before pretending to get serious again.

"Hey!" Harry pouts, pulling my arms away from my chest. "We're married now..." Harry trails his fingre between my chest, his eye connecting with mine again.

"So these babies are mine now."

"Harold!"

Giggling, Harrey comes on top of me. He dug his face in my neck, me giving him more access. He lightly nips on the love bites left on my neck from last night. My lips part at the new sensation. He leaves wet kisses down my neck.

"You're mine." Harry mumbles against my skin, pressing delicate kisses on my callorbone. His touch went down to my breast, lightly nipping on each nipple earning whimpers from me.

"All mine." A last kiss was pressed on one of my nipple, he face coming in view.

He stares down at me for a while, a smile playing on his lips.

"Has anyone told you how beautiful you are, recently?" Harry whispers.

"Yes." I giggle. "You told me....just last night."

"Damn." Harry bits his lips, trying his best to act upset. "Not good enough, I should tell you more often." I giggled, rollong my eyes playfully.

"You are so cheesy, Styles." I giggle, wrapping a hand around him.

"Yes, and your stuck with me now."

"I like that..." I blush.

"Stuck with me forever." Harry digs his head in my neck, growling playfully.

"Get off of me, Styles!" I giggle, trying to wiggle out from his hold. He deliberately digs his face in my neck playfully growling.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

My flashback get interrupted by a heavy hand falling on my wasit. The smile that played on my lips break as I gasp. Harry is such a sleepy head. My body was brought closer to his warm one, my back pressed to his front. His nose brushes me nose, a kiss being pressed on my neck.

"Sorry." Harry whispers as I giggle. He did scared the hell out of me. He brings my body even closer, his leg lazily falling on my waist. His lips brush the skin behind my ear making me shiver. My eyes flick towards the clock hanging on the wall. It's almost 12pm, the furniture will be here anytime soon. We had ordered the furniture for the baby all night. We also checked some babies name online. I was surprised when Harry didn't mentioned the name Darcy. I mean I have always heard that he like the name Darcy the most.