Chapter 15.

DO READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE!

------------------------

CHAPTER 15.

*AFTER 6 MOUNTHS.*

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

I quickly walk towards the buzzing phone, wrapping my hair in a high pony tail. I glance at my screen, Harry's picture appearing. My lips curl into a smile as I answer the call. I press the phone to my ear placing it between my shoulder.

"Hello? Baby, how are you? Is everything alright?" Harry bombards me with questions. I could tell by his voice he was worried.

Harry is on tour since 2 weeks and today is his last concert. Every now and then he'll call me worried asking me if I'm doing fine if our baby is doing fine. I just assure him every time telling him not to worry. He even told his mom to come to our place to take care of me, but I calmed both of them.

"Harry, sweetheart I'm doing great. You don't have to worry, please." I stood in front of the full length mirror, looking at the baby bum forming on my stomach.

"Is the appointment today?"

"Yeah, I'm just leaving." I inform, walking towards our closet. A sigh leaves his mouth, no words from him.

"Harry, it's alright if you won't be here. I don't mind at all. You're doing your job. Don't get upset please." I pleaded.

"Can't you skype with me over there?" Harry spoke. I chuckle lightly, hearing a chuckle from him too.

"Firstly, you have a concert to go to and secondly, If I could I would have." I inform.

"Promise me you'll call right after you find out?" Harry almost warns. Today I had a ultra sound to find the gender of our baby. Harry wouldn't be back till midnight. It really, really upsets him. Zayn told me he hardly slept last night. He would catch Harry walking around his room or busy on the phone drinking water every time. It made me even more upset knowing that he is so frustrated. I tried to calm him this morning, it just worked for a while and yet again he became the same Harry.

"But you'll be at the concert?" I nervously spoke.

"I don't care. You're calling me no matter what." Harry sternly spoke. It's better not to argue with him.

"Alright, alright. I will call you. You'll be the first person to know. " I confirm him, trying my best to calm him down.

"I'm sorry, it's just....I wanted to be there with you..." Harry almost whispers.

"Harry, it's ok. Stop thinking a lot alright. Everything will go perfect. Stop being so upset or I'll get more upset." Harry lightly chuckles.

"I'm happy, really happy. I can't wait to know."

"I love you, huh. Now don't worry and rock on that stage. Don't worry about me. Alright?" I mumbled. There was silence for a while; I could only hear his heavy breathing.

"I love too, baby. I miss you a lot." Harry murmurs. I know he's trying to stay calm near me. He isn't fine and it's killing me inside that I can't be near him to comfort him, to tell him that everything is fine. One thing that I bet no one has figured that Harry can be really sensitive at time. Especially when it comes to time like this.

After saying my goodbyes to Harry, I give a quick text to Sarah. She is supposed to take me to the hospital, as Harry ordered. Before I could press send a bang voice echoes around the house. I was kind of scared at first, but then I released its Sarah. Thuds started come closer to my room as grabbed my purse.