Chapter 19.

CHAPTER 19

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Ha...Harry!" Her grip tightens around my hand as she shifts in her seat due to the pain. I try my best to stay calm and keep my attention on tne road but my mind keep shifting to the situation she is in. The emotions inside me are literally bursting. I'm extremely excited, worried and panicked and the same time and I swear this mixture is not good.

"It's alright, baby. We're almost there." I kiss the back of her hand, trying to calm her down. It has been too long since I've kissed and it feels so gokd just my kissing her hand. Her hand tightens again takingnmy attention, she shifts in her place. I don't really knkw what's happening to her but all I know is she is in real pain and kts getting me worrried. What if this pain is becasue something is wrong with Sydney, like the doctor said.

"Harry, look out!" My attention drives towards the road, the other coming towards us. I quickly spin the whesl going back in my line. My breath was hitched in my throat. Fuck, I need to focuse. I would have banged the car there.

"Harry, calm down." Her thumb crease on my hand. "It's a normal pain." Its like she can read my mind. A smile tug on my lips, as I gaze at her first before turning back to the road.

Soon enough, we reach the hospital building, Maira's pain increasing. She is taken in the Gurney, down the hall as I follow her. She mouths an 'I love you.' before disappear down the hall way. Everything went by so fast I couldn't even reply her.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

My body felt numb, worst than I could have imagined. I slowly open my eyes finding the room empty, only the voice of some machinery fill the silent room. I look around, almost unable to speak. Where is Harry? He should be here with me at a time like this!

The door cracks open, my eyes I instently flick towards the person entering the room. It was the doctor. She smiles warmly, more like sympathetically. Closing the door behind her, she walks towards me with a file in her hand. I try to muster a smile as she takes a seat next to me.

"How are you feeling now, Maira?" She softly spoke. I shake my head, giving her an assuring smile.

"W-where is H-harry?" I finally spoke, my voice came out as a whisper. Her smiles slowly fades, her hand coming on top of mine as she game me a smile. Why isn't she speaking?

"& Where is Sydney? My baby?" She doesn't reply, her eyes show pure sympathy towards me.

"Maira....I....er...We....we tried our best......but she...." The doctor stutters, her grip around my hand getting tighter. What is she talking about? Why isn't she answering my queation properly?

"Where is she!?" My voice rose, the lump in my throat grew as I tried to bite away the tears. Inknow exactly where she is but its too...I just can't believe this so easily.

"Calm down!" The doctor stood, fixing my cables that were connected to my arm.

"Tell me where she is or I'll rip this off I swear." The tears that I held were now flowing down my cheeks. She looks at me, rubbing her hands on my headto calm down.

"S-she couldn't make it." She finally spoke. "Maira, we tired our best bit it was too late. I'm so sorry."

I had no idea what to do right now. The tears were rolling down my cheek as I stared at the selling, hwr words echoing in my mind. Sword were being stab in my heart.

"No." I mumbled to myself. I was gonna lose ot anytime now.

"And Harry told me to give you this." She places a ring on my chest....our marriage ring....