54. House of vampires and me the human

Hello :) How are my amazing fans doing?! I hope your liking the story so far :D and i sure hope you enjoy this chapter :) so what you listing to me for start reading :D xxx <3

Recap...

Removing myself from the wall I embraced Jason with a hug and gave him a peck on his lips he reacted by grabbing hold of me tighter and pushing his lips on to mine.

He removed his lips to mine and went closer to my ear “Can't keep your hands of me can you?” He whispered in my ear.

I pushed him away from me “And now the moment has gone” He sighed and frowned as soon as my body left his.

“Hey it's your fault” I smiled and turned around but before I could he grabbed me around the waist kissing me yet again on the lips.

Chapter 54

“Claire come on there is no point postponing it you are still going” Jason shouted from downstairs.

I sighed in frustration as I looked in the mirror with only my purple underwear and my black high heels on to see the new me. I wasn’t that different but my skin was clear and there was no huge bags under my eyes which did make a huge improvement and there was also no bruises anywhere to be found on my body. With one last glance at the new me I walked towards my wardrobe grabbing my slim black dress on and then I slipped it on looking in the mirror making sure I looked good and not to be vein, but I looked amazing. I looked different it's amazing what a dress can do to you body actually being un dead can be amazing in what it does.

“Claire come on!” Helen screamed I sighed in frustration and headed out of the door and as soon as I did I collided right into someone’s chest.

“Ow god you don't think that would hurt anymore since I am a vampire but no it still does!”

“Wow Claire you look amazing!” Blake gasped making me give him a shy smile.

“Thanks” I mumbled.

“My lady?” He replied while holding out his hand. I gave him a big grin and placed my hand into his.

“I believe that is my lady” Someone said straight from behind Blake. Letting go off my hand he smiled towards him and me heading straight down the stairs. Jason watched him go and then his eyes travelled towards my body. I felt like he was removing my clothes with his eyes.

“Do you like it?” I asked while biting down on my lip.

Looking up at me he replied “No it needs to be taken off”

“What? Why? I thought it looked nice!” I said in total confusion in why he hated it also while looking down at myself for reinsurance.

He gave his cheesy grin and grabbed hold of me wrapping his arms around my slim waist.

“Claire you are to innocent” He said putting is hand behind my neck leaning forward towards my ear.

“In other terms I want you right now!” His lips pressed against mine making me moan which were a bad thing and a good thing. Without even noticing we were on my bed and Jason was on top of me when I realised something so I pushed Jason off me.

“What? I'm sorry Claire was I going to fast I didn't mean-“

“Shush I just realised something” I snapped.

“Claire what? What did I do?” He asked getting worried by the minute.

“God I am so pathetic!” I said sighing and slamming my head in the pillow.